Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
    Here's a link to a fic I wrote - it's a John/Ronon missing scene from Doppelganger... leading up to THAT scene.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3880146/1/A_Lucky_Shot
    Great story, Ruby. And everything SO in character. I could really picture the scene while I read it, down to every smirk and crossed arms. Thanks for filling in this gap in the story!!

sigpic
    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
      Nice artwork WB!
      Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
      oooh i really like that Witchy
      Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
      WOW, Witchblade, you are an ARTIST!

Okay, I think (?) I've managed to make my first sig. I haven't figured out how to make a collage yet, but it's a first step. Let's see if it works...
      Thanx guys!...

Oh starg8fans, I love the siggy...very pretty...

R.I.P Wraithlord
      Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007 View Post
        Oh starg8fans, I love the siggy...very pretty...
        Thanks, WitchBlade! I can't make such awesome collages like you do - and I couldn't find screencaps from DG or TR where Ronon and Jennifer are in the same picture. But anyway, Ronon is my favorite character on the show, so I guess it's only fitting that he's in my first sig...

I'm so jealous of anybody who can watch the new episode tonight!

Spoiler:
        From what I've read in the spoilers, it should be interesting, with lots of action and some good character development. Also, I like the idea that the main focus will be on characters who usually take more of a back seat role.

Hope you enjoy it!

sigpic

Comment

Okay I'm corny but I have to say that....
          Spoiler:
          I loved the thought of these two together since I heard Jewel would be on the show. (but I have that she preplaced Beckett cause I loved him).

Granted I'm weird because I always wanted to see Ronan with Weir (he always brought her out of her comfort zone). But Jewel's character looks alot like Ronan's first love (what little I was able to see)...and I don't know it just seemed like a natural progress to me. I personally can't wait to see more of them.

I also love some of the 'couple' names everyone is coming up with too..like...Beauty and the Beast (love that one LOL) ... the doctor & the wildman.....I also saw somewhere the Doctor & the Renegade/Runner.

Okay I'm over my corniness, later lol

sin

Comment

Soooo..... who watched?
            Spoiler:
            And who thought that Ronon was worried about Jen? And that he was way relieved when he found her?
            Counting the days till Quarantine!

Comment

Welcome to all the new folks! It's so awesome that others are starting to love this ship as much as I do. And since we're rec-ing stories, I wrote a R/K ficlet a few weeks back.... It can be found here - http://fanfic.gate-of-dreams.com/eFi...ory.php?sid=22

Comment

Originally posted by sanssong View Post
                Soooo..... who watched?
                Spoiler:
                And who thought that Ronon was worried about Jen? And that he was way relieved when he found her?
                Hey! New to the Forum, but have been watching this season from the beginning. Answer to your post:
                Spoiler:
                Yes, I thought he was very relieved to find her! Also, was it just me or did you notice something a little fishy when the "boys" were trying to figure out which way to go. When Rodney says that they have 4 different readings of life signs and Ronon instinctively picks out the right choice. And then when Rodney says " Why that way?" Ronon glibly answers "No Reason" under his breath. But it reminded me of the scene from Doppleganger, when Shep and Ronon "ambushed" Keller in the infirmary. Maybe I am reading too much into it, but it just seemed like there was something. Also, you must have noticed how when the arrows started flying, Ronon grabbed Keller and took her to safety instead of firing on the enemy, leaving the job to McKay and Shep, which I thought was very telling!

Comment

Originally posted by Jleighkohl1 View Post
                  Hey! New to the Forum, but have been watching this season from the beginning. Answer to your post:
                  Spoiler:
                  Yes, I thought he was very relieved to find her! Also, was it just me or did you notice something a little fishy when the "boys" were trying to figure out which way to go. When Rodney says that they have 4 different readings of life signs and Ronon instinctively picks out the right choice. And then when Rodney says " Why that way?" Ronon glibly answers "No Reason" under his breath. But it reminded me of the scene from Doppleganger, when Shep and Ronon "ambushed" Keller in the infirmary. Maybe I am reading too much into it, but it just seemed like there was something. Also, you must have noticed how when the arrows started flying, Ronon grabbed Keller and took her to safety instead of firing on the enemy, leaving the job to McKay and Shep, which I thought was very telling!
                  I did love this one! Mostly for the RK stuff.

Spoiler:
                  But I didn't see Ronon pull Keller away, soooo bummed! Ronon did look relieved in Keller's direction

sigpic
                  Sig by me!
                  My FanFic's

Comment

Soooo..... who watched?
                    Spoiler:
                    Originally posted by Anlaria Onyx View Post
                    I did love this one! Mostly for the RK stuff.

Spoiler:
                    But I didn't see Ronon pull Keller away, soooo bummed! Ronon did look relieved in Keller's direction
                    Spoiler:
                    At the end when the arrows begin to fly, Ronon grabs Keller's arm, along with Teyla on the other side and they dash off through the forest while Rodney and Shep pull up the rear, firing on the Bolokai(sp?) It's quick, but it's there!

Comment

Spoiler:
                      At the end when the arrows begin to fly, Ronon grabs Keller's arm, along with Teyla on the other side and they dash off through the forest while Rodney and Shep pull up the rear, firing on the Bolokai(sp?) It's quick, but it's there!
                      Yeah, I missed it. I was too busy laughing at Rodney when he said.

Spoiler:
                      "Not the arrows!" Soooo funny!

sigpic
                      Sig by me!
                      My FanFic's

Comment

Originally posted by Anlaria Onyx View Post
                        Yeah, I missed it. I was too busy laughing at Rodney when he said.

Spoiler:
                        "Not the arrows!" Soooo funny!
                        Yeah, that was a great line!
                        Spoiler:
                        I hope we get a little more development between now and Quarantine for the R/K relationship. Just having him haul her off world is not enough for me!

Comment

Thanks for the spoilers. They help me keep my sanity while I wait for 'Missing' to become available. But thanks for small favors, at least this option exists now, and I don't have to wait a whole year for the next boxed set.

Still, it's SOOO unfair, we'll be in the States for Christmas, and that's exactly the end-of-year hiatus, so we won't be able to catch a single live ep

Okay, to keep my sanity I'll head over to the fanfic section and check out sanssong's story. Good night!

sigpic

Comment

Missing:

Spoiler:
                            I loved the end!......It was so great when Ronon grabbed Jenn's arm. It was the moment I was waiting for this episode...

Some Tabula Rasa Caps
                            Spoiler:

Last edited by WitchBlade007; 10 November 2007, 01:17 PM.

R.I.P Wraithlord
                            Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Soooo..... who watched?
                              Spoiler:
                              I'm gonna scream and say ME! ME! ME!!

sin

Comment

Spoiler:
                                I NOTICED! He could have just as easily left that for Teyla to do (or even Rodney). Instead he took the lead and did it himself. I could be wrong but Ronan doesn't seem like he would do that....what I mean is that, he seems more like the guy that tries to shot the other guy (cause he is a better shot) and leaves that kind of stuff for the rest of the team. Does that make sense?

sin

Comment

Working...
                                X