Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, I go away to pack for a move, and this thread's become a squee-fest. WHat happened again?

Welcome Starg8fans!
    Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
    "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
    sigpic
    dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007 View Post
      witchy got her puter back so she has a lovely for the doc and the wildman...

That's lovely, Witchy!

Love the colours and the design!

Sel.

Comment

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
        Man, I go away to pack for a move, and this thread's become a squee-fest. WHat happened again?

Welcome Starg8fans!
        I think it was over the pics from Tabula Rasa where it
        Spoiler:
        looks like our crazy kids are holding hands. We'll see tomorrow!

Comment

It seems that there will be two eppys w/ heavy Keller in it, Tabula Rasa & Missing. Hopefully this will tide me over untill Quarentine.

I gotta admit, I want to see Ronon's reaction to what happens with Keller in Missing. The whole cut off from Atlantis, running and fighting for her life with Teyla. It seems like the perfect time for emotion to come out and evolve.

Comment

Originally posted by Nomad75 View Post
            It seems that there will be two eppys w/ heavy Keller in it, Tabula Rasa & Missing. Hopefully this will tide me over untill Quarentine.

I gotta admit, I want to see Ronon's reaction to what happens with Keller in Missing. The whole cut off from Atlantis, running and fighting for her life with Teyla. It seems like the perfect time for emotion to come out and evolve.
            Well, one could argue that Ronon might be just as concerned about Teyla as Keller, after all, whether or not you perceive (the beginnings of) a romantic relationship between Teyla and Ronon, they are, at least, friends.

I'm kinda disappointed that I won't be able to see it as it screens. However, I do have an unlimited wireless connection where I'm presently staying. So I might do some downloading while I'm here. *whistles innocently*

Sel

Comment

Originally posted by seldear View Post
              Well, one could argue that Ronon might be just as concerned about Teyla as Keller, after all, whether or not you perceive (the beginnings of) a romantic relationship between Teyla and Ronon, they are, at least, friends.

Sel
              You're right, there may be some angsty stuff in store for Ronon with two women he cares about missing - not something we get to see often... I wonder how much the rest of the team will be aware of Keller's and Teyla's predicament, though. If they had radio contact,

Spoiler:
              and the folks in Atlantis knew that they were on the run from primitve warriors

wouldn't they come to their rescue?

sigpic
              Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

So, who's seen 'Tabula Rasa' already? I'll have to wait until late tonight until I can download it. Some juicy, but not too spoilery (does that make sense??) tidbits would help a lot to tide me over. Thanks!!

sigpic

Comment

Okay I am mostly new here. I lurk occasionally but this thread feels like coming home.

When I watched DG and the chemistry between Keller and Ronon I almost fell off the couch. I hadn't really looked into any spoilers or anything so I had no clue of the pairing. I just felt it in my gut that those two were meant for each other. I admit to an actual squee escaping my lips. I love the way they look at each other. You can almost feel the heat coming off the tv.

So having such a strong reaction I set about looking to see if they would actually become a couple. I got confirmation from Jewel's Q & A and was just plain giddy.

So a bit more lurking about brought me to this place where I find that some incredibly genius people predicted this ages ago. Kudos!!! Seriously I am impressed.

I think its funny that the whole reason I started watching SGA was Jewel. I was a fan of hers from FF and heard she was going to guest on an ep. I started watching a few weeks before to get a feel for the show. The first ep I saw was Runner. Yum. Became an instant fan, rented all the past eps and I just adore this show. Now it gets even better by putting these two fantastic characters together.

I hope I am not coming across as too much of a drooling fangirl, but this ship just makes me happy. Its nice to find like minded folks.

Comment

My favorite line of the episode was Ronon's "That never gets old." I just fell off of my seat.
                    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                      My favorite line of the episode was Ronon's "That never gets old." I just fell off of my seat.
                      I know what you mean! Especially because I had just rewatched "Conversion" where Ronon also shoot Shep. For two guys who consider themselves really good friends, if not best friends, they end up shooting each other ridiculously often.
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by aboleyn24 View Post
                        Okay I am mostly new here. I lurk occasionally but this thread feels like coming home.

When I watched DG and the chemistry between Keller and Ronon I almost fell off the couch. I hadn't really looked into any spoilers or anything so I had no clue of the pairing. I just felt it in my gut that those two were meant for each other. I admit to an actual squee escaping my lips. I love the way they look at each other. You can almost feel the heat coming off the tv.

So having such a strong reaction I set about looking to see if they would actually become a couple. I got confirmation from Jewel's Q & A and was just plain giddy.

So a bit more lurking about brought me to this place where I find that some incredibly genius people predicted this ages ago. Kudos!!! Seriously I am impressed.

I think its funny that the whole reason I started watching SGA was Jewel. I was a fan of hers from FF and heard she was going to guest on an ep. I started watching a few weeks before to get a feel for the show. The first ep I saw was Runner. Yum. Became an instant fan, rented all the past eps and I just adore this show. Now it gets even better by putting these two fantastic characters together.

I hope I am not coming across as too much of a drooling fangirl, but this ship just makes me happy. Its nice to find like minded folks.
                        Welcome to the Thread Aboleyn24
                        Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Welcome to the thread Aboleyn!!
                          LOL. You can be drooling fangirl all you want.

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                          Right?!
                          Spoiler:
                          I was laughing too after he ties up John and says sorry buddy, eventhough John is knocked out. And what he says to John to convince him to trust him and his friendship. Awww.
                          Boy didn't seem perky after Teyla suggested to tell Keller. He even pushed his way through people. Ok, I know it was an emergency, but I still think was cute.

Comment

Hi, Aboleyn! I'm new here, too, and I had the same experience. I had not seen this relationship coming at all, so when it happend, it really blew me away.

Has anybody out there seen 'Tabula Rasa'? It's not available yet, and I'm dying with curiosity. Is it good? And does it take Ronon and Jennifer any further???

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                              Hi, Aboleyn! I'm new here, too, and I had the same experience. I had not seen this relationship coming at all, so when it happend, it really blew me away.

Has anybody out there seen 'Tabula Rasa'? It's not available yet, and I'm dying with curiosity. Is it good? And does it take Ronon and Jennifer any further???
                              I'll answer this one. You know for me, it could be my shipperness, but I thought I saw something.
                              Spoiler:
                              In the ep, so Ronon and Teyla figure they're immune from the virus that's taking over the crew because they have not had any symptoms. To tell you the truth that came from Ronon and he also said that he was exposed but had no symptoms, then he addressed Teyla.

I think I might be reading into it, but meh...the fate of a shipper I guess. When the ep comes out where you are let me know what you think of the scene, between him and Teyla before he goes off to see Keller. I found it intersting, so I hope I wasn't the only one to see it. My only problem is that I can't find the words to describe it, without sounding a bit OTT.
                              Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome.

I loved Tabula Rasa. Tied with DG as my fav ep so far. Actually this season is shaping up to be the best IMHO.

As for Ronon and Keller in this ep I agree with the other posters...

Crap. I tried to reply in spoiler tags and I can't get it to work and I don't want to openly post about TR since some haven't seen it. I tried three times and must be doing something wrong. I tried the [!] icon at the top and its not hiding my text. Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong? Any and all help is always appreciated.
                                Last edited by aboleyn24; 04 November 2007, 04:23 AM. Reason: hide spoilers

Comment

Working...
                                X