Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It couldn't hurt
    sigpic

Comment

Is it sad that I want one of these? Because apparently a lot of people who are way past the recommended age range for Zhu-Zhu pets have bought/want to buy one

I wonder how Ronon and Jenn would react if their kids wanted one...or all four
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

It is not sad that you want one. I want one myself! Those are so cute!
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

It's weird, though...I had real hamsters when I was a kid
          sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

The hamsters we've had in recent years have been mean tempered little things. They'd just as soon bite you as look at you. We've had some far far nicer snakes.

Does that make us weird? Maybe.
            sigpic

Comment

It is not sad Mimz they are cute!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                The hamsters we've had in recent years have been mean tempered little things. They'd just as soon bite you as look at you. We've had some far far nicer snakes.

Does that make us weird? Maybe.
                What kind were they? Siberian hamsters can be quite nasty, I know.
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I am the odd person I never had hamsters growing up as a kid I had fish, rabbits, cats a dog and even a snake (not all at the same time of course but never a hampster
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                    What kind were they? Siberian hamsters can be quite nasty, I know.
                    I'm not sure. Whatever it was the pet store had at the time. *shrugs*

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                    I am the odd person I never had hamsters growing up as a kid I had fish, rabbits, cats a dog and even a snake (not all at the same time of course but never a hampster
                    Growing up, I only had cats and dogs. Since meeting hubby though, I've had all sorts of pets. Cats, dogs, goats, mice, hamsters, gerbils, fish, birds, guinea pigs, rats, snakes, rabbits, a pig, and more probably.
                    sigpic

Comment

Pets are fun aren't they Oh I have also had ferrets and chickens
                      sigpic

Comment

Ferrets are so cute! Going to have to get another one. We got one a few years ago that was old. He only lived a few more months. We named him Frank (Burns )
                        sigpic

Comment

I had one named Fancy she lived for like 15 years or so for a ferret that is very very old and she was still going we had no choice but to put her to sleep though poor baby she couldn't walk very well because of arthritis because of that she couldn't get into the litter box so she was doing her business where she was sleeping and eating and it was not good and she had to eat soft food because it was hard for her to eat crunch stuff. the ones we have had since then have not lived nearly as long
                          sigpic

Comment

I have a guinea pig now, our second one. She's about 3 now. And such a lazy bum. LOL

Her full name is Sweetpea Bleecker-Baggins of Fair Downs. Courtesy of the hobbit name generator. But we just call her Sweetpea or Pea.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I remember when Zack was a hamster. Well, that's what he looked like when he was a tiny puppy anyway.

Comment

Morning Love Shack how is everyone?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X