Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG that is great I love that kitten

*huggles* Poor Ever they are being mean

wow Blen that is...well...Stunner is good
    sigpic

Comment

I knew that last pic would have you amazed.

I've been happily making myself an Anya & Tom sig.

Spoiler:

Comment

good one Blen they are a very cute couple
        sigpic

Comment

I think so. The fact that I think that Max Beesley (Tom) is totally hot has nothing to do with it.

Unfortunately Tom is a psychopathic murderer but in the new lawless post virus world that is coming in rather handy.

Comment

well if it is working for them that is kind of a con about the man though
            sigpic

Comment

I suppose you could say in his defence that he hasn't killed anyone who didn't deserve it. But he's very unemotional & matter of fact about it.

I really want to make a Tom/Anya vid but there again I want to make a few that have popped into my head. I've got another Ronon/Jenn one in mind and a Jenn/Todd one as well as this Dr Who one that is taking my time at the moment.

Comment

well as long as they deserved to die then all is good hmmmm Have you ever seen a movie called Frailty? The description reminds me of it?

well get to Vidding girl
                sigpic

Comment

homework should be outlawed
                  I want to go play in the snow
                  "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                    homework should be outlawed
                    I want to go play in the snow
                    I'll sign a petition for you if you want!
                    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

That is a petition that would have an overwhelming amount of signatures
                      sigpic

Comment

According to a psych teacher I had a year ago, homework is completely pointless and does nothing to enhance your knowledge.

"YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

That is why I always loved having Coaches for teachers in High school they never gave homework their reason was they were too busy with Football to grade the extra papers
                          sigpic

Comment

I know that IMDb can be unreliable sometimes but has anyone else seen that they have the SGA movie listed as "In Production"? And Apparently Jason Momoa is the Voice of Ronon o.O
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                              I know that IMDb can be unreliable sometimes but has anyone else seen that they have the SGA movie listed as "In Production"?
                              I haven't looked. It could be in reference to the fact that it's written. But did you all see the article on the main page saying Michael Shanks doesn't think the SG-1 movie will be made? If SG-1 won't likely be made, what are the odds the SGA one will be?
                              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Oh I missed that article and yeah if they are not going to do the SG-1 movie (Which we know they like SG-1) then there is no way SGA will get a movie
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X