Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Maryland is MD but it's MI on the map. And Massachusetts is MS but is M on the map. What would Maine be then? It's all very confusing.

I'm glad you like the sig.

Comment

Oh, for the love of God! I had a whole bunch MQed.

Blenca! Love the sigs! Awesome!! Made a couple of avatars the other day. As soon as I get them up on pb, I'll show them off.

Yeah, I'm in New Mexico. We've been having crazy weather too. We've had snow 3 times this winter. Plus lots and lots of rain. That just never happens around here. The last time we had even a hint of snow around here was 3 years ago.

Hubby is fixing dinner for me tonight. He's making posole for me! What a week! My oldest gets his driver's license and today's my birthday! I don't feel as old as my age says I am.

Umm. Oh, yeah! The Ronon/Jenn moments! I love Intentions! I just don't get over to YT that often!

This is influenced by where I live - and being in the Southwest - which San Francisco sort of is - but I think they'd find a little hacienda. Maybe near the ocean.

Still working on my fics. Had an idea for a sweet one shot that I have to get typed up soon.

Working on SeNedra's still. Slowly, unfortunately. Sorry about that.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Oh my word. I forgot.

I hope your posole is nice *scurries off to look it up on google*

Edit - Sounds delicious. My kind of grub.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
          So Maryland is MD but it's MI on the map. And Massachusetts is MS but is M on the map. What would Maine be then? It's all very confusing.

I'm glad you like the sig.
          the MD is the the abrevation for mailing thinga and how most people shorten the states name MD is Maryland, MS is Massachusetts, Maine is MA that map though is just abriviating the name of the states weird that was the first big Map that didn't have roads and cities named all in it Sorry it is confussing

Happy Birthday Ever!!
          sigpic

Comment

No worries DG I'm just trying to straighten it out in my mind. We can be confusing here as well. Oxon for example actually stands for Oxfordshire. How it got to be that I don't know

Comment

Thank you both for the well wishes!

And for my own thunking purposes!

Any ideas for tag lines? Also, you can snurch if you want.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post

poiajjh uirauieha ie infkjh nci4ri sorry losing the power of coherant speech...

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                  poiajjh uirauieha ie infkjh nci4ri sorry losing the power of coherant speech...
                  That's kinda what I was aiming for!
                  sigpic

Comment

Somewhere I have seen a larger version of that pic it is a really really really good pic
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                      Somewhere I have seen a larger version of that pic it is a really really really good pic
                      I snurched it off of somebody or other over at the Thunk thread.
                      sigpic

Comment

Can you post it? I think we need to see that in it's entirety!

Comment

Your wish is my command!

*dies*
                          sigpic

Comment

that would be the one look at the gun

Not that one perverts

okay I am looking too
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                              that would be the one look at the gun

Not that one perverts

okay I am looking too
                              I was going to say, DG, don't try lying to us!
                              sigpic

Comment

Merciful heavens........

It's not his gun I'm looking at.......

And Mr Gero actually thought that Jenn would prefer Rodders to... to.... It's just laughable.

*stares*

Edit - BTW I've snurched the pic. I just had to....

Comment

Working...
                                X