Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BB's still here! I'll check my e-mails tomorrow dearheart to see if there are any other questions. I have to get on yet another computer for those.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I should check my e-mails but I am off to bed now I will do it first thing in the morning though BB Hope you have a good day
      sigpic

Comment

THAT ENDING OMG WTF
        "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Just dropping in to say that I won't be around as much for a couple of days. My Dad's in hospital & my Mum isn't very well. Old age is catching up with them fast & they are both very frail.

We've had some snow though Real proper snow. We've got about 6-7 inches at the moment & more forcast tonight & tomorrow. SB has her sledge out for the first time in ages. Of course the soft southerners can't cope with the couple of cms they got & it's all a major disaster.

Comment

Oh no Blen *huggles*
            sigpic

Comment

*hughs Blen* sorry to hear that.

I am having a great day, I have to go to work on Monday and Tuesday but it is not bothering me, just one schooling, some paperwork and little Christmas celebration

Comment

Yay SeN.

I work today but lucky me my friends mom flys in tonight and then I am FREE!! YAY and then Mon I am heading down to Padre to visist my Mom for Christmas 2 Blissful weeks free of the 4 monsters (sorry still don't like kids if anything that is worse now)
                sigpic

Comment

Good luck with your parents Blen!! It isn't an easy thing to watch our caregivers age.

Hello to everyone. Long time no post!!! Sitting on my couch, wrapped in my favorite blanket, two puppies blissfully sleeping next to me, 6 inches of snow on the ground and more falling quickly. We are expecting over a foot of snow. I guess it is a good thing I am sick and can't go anywhere no matter what.
                  sigpic

Comment

OMG, I just saw part of Brainstorm in a tv trailer on AXN sci-fi But at least First contact is on I am not gonna watch the second part though...

Comment

Pocus!! *Huggles* we wondered where you got off to? Sorry to hear you are not feeling well though.

eww I don't even what to see a Promo for BS but at least you can see better eppys
                      sigpic

Comment

(((hugs))) back. RL is just in the way of all of my fun. I have time to read my threads, but barely have time to chat with anyone.
                        sigpic

Comment

I hate when RL does that.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post

THAT ENDING OMG WTF
                            I take it you saw the ep.

I finally thought of that other adjective for Nikola. Flamboyant. At least on the show.

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                            Just dropping in to say that I won't be around as much for a couple of days. My Dad's in hospital & my Mum isn't very well. Old age is catching up with them fast & they are both very frail.

We've had some snow though Real proper snow. We've got about 6-7 inches at the moment & more forcast tonight & tomorrow. SB has her sledge out for the first time in ages. Of course the soft southerners can't cope with the couple of cms they got & it's all a major disaster.
                            Prayers and hugs for your folks. Praying that everything gets better.
                            Enjoy the snow for me!

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                            Good luck with your parents Blen!! It isn't an easy thing to watch our caregivers age.

Hello to everyone. Long time no post!!! Sitting on my couch, wrapped in my favorite blanket, two puppies blissfully sleeping next to me, 6 inches of snow on the ground and more falling quickly. We are expecting over a foot of snow. I guess it is a good thing I am sick and can't go anywhere no matter what.
                            (((Pocus))) Hope you get to feeling better. You enjoy the snow from your window for me.

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                            OMG, I just saw part of Brainstorm in a tv trailer on AXN sci-fi But at least First contact is on I am not gonna watch the second part though...
                            (((SeNedra))) The horror! I'm so sorry you had to go through that!
                            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

*hugs Blen*
                              sigpic
                              My Site || My Blog

Comment

-huggles Blenca-

Off-topic:
                                Spoiler:
                                I think I'm cursed. Why do pretty much every single one of my ships end up going the exact opposite of how they should?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X