Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    You know you're a Stargate fan when. . . you see a show entitled "Ancients Behaving Badly" and you so think of what they did wrong on the ascended plane.

It didn't have anything to do with them, unfortunately.
    Aw MAN that sounds like it would've been funny had it been about *those* Ancients
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
      Aw MAN that sounds like it would've been funny had it been about *those* Ancients
      Wouldn't it though?

"Janus? What are you up to this time?"

"Oh, Chaya, loosen up!"

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Morning everyone.

We got here safe and sound on Saturday. Unpacked & went shopping - as you do.

Today we are off to Blizzard Beach. I'm going to let SB & Mr Blen get all wet, while I read my book. Hee hee,

BTW wi fi connection is a bit dodgy. Sitting on the floor in a corner typing this.

See you all later!!

P.S. Found some english tea. Brilliant.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
            Morning everyone.

Today we are off to Blizzard Beach. I'm going to let SB & Mr Blen get all wet, while I read my book. Hee hee,

BTW wi fi connection is a bit dodgy. Sitting on the floor in a corner typing this.

See you all later!!

go have fun....

Comment

Morning everyone.

See you all later!!

Glad you all arrived safe and sound Blen

Have fun hope the wi fi lets you pop in every now and then

Yay for the tea
              sigpic

Comment

Have fun Blen!

Comment

Sounds fun Blen. I haven't been to a water park in ages.

Comment

*waves and hugs thread*

I've been watching Private Practice all weekend and I've gotten myself *yet* another ship obsession

Spoiler:
                    Violet/Pete - MAN these two are HOT together. I'm not talking about me being attracted to either one, cause I'm not attracted to him and yeah she's pretty, but not someone who's constantly on my mind... but their chemistry is off the charts!!!

This one makes me think about what Quarantine could have been for Jen and Ronon with more time

Less than two weeks until Collectormania and Jason *giggles and jumps up and down*
                    Last edited by misskitten; 16 November 2009, 11:16 AM.
                    sigpic
                    My Site || My Blog

Comment

Originally posted by misskitten View Post
                      *waves and hugs thread*

I've been watching Private Practice all weekend and I've gotten myself *yet* another ship obsession

Spoiler:
                      Violet/Pete - MAN these two are HOT together. I'm not talking about me being attracted to either one, cause I'm not attracted to him and yeah she's pretty, but not someone who's constantly on my mind... but their chemistry is off the charts!!!

This one makes me think about what Quarantine could have been for Jen and Ronon with more time

Less than two weeks until Collectormania and Jason *giggles and jumps up and down*
                      *jumps up and down with Kitten* We so want con reports, pics, the works, dearheart!
                      sigpic

Comment

Morning everyone.

See you all later!!

Hold up, are you in Disney World?

...NO FAIR!!!!!!!!
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I wanna go to Disney World course I would settle for a nice stiff drink right now I know I am not maternal at all I don't ooooh and awwww over babies so the most I want to be around kids is if I am getting paid for it because I can give the little monsters I mean sweet angels back but today OMG my friend has 4 kids and 1 has done nothing but cry I swear since she got home from school.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                            Hold up, are you in Disney World?

...NO FAIR!!!!!!!!
                            Whaaaat? Blenca went to Disney World and didn't tell us? So not fair!!!

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                            I wanna go to Disney World course I would settle for a nice stiff drink right now I know I am not maternal at all I don't ooooh and awwww over babies so the most I want to be around kids is if I am getting paid for it because I can give the little monsters I mean sweet angels back but today OMG my friend has 4 kids and 1 has done nothing but cry I swear since she got home from school.
                            ((((DG)))) Take a couple of tylenol, dearheart. Relax with Sateda, Quarantine, and Tracker, and then get a good night's sleep.

I think that ought to be a cure for everything!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                              I'd take them if I could--I spend half my life around children LOL
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Ok so I'm going to stop uploading sigs on Clintonio. Every time I do, it goes down within 24 hours.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X