Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

right im off to bed guys, ill talk to you soon, goodnight xx

Comment

Night Perkin

BB I see you
      sigpic

Comment

Night Perkin.

Here's the last of the squee's

Squee no 36

Squee no 37

Squee no 38 - this one is just processing & will be up in a minute.

That's the lot. I think I've all got all our favourite moments.

So here's the link to them all in one playlist -http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...3726BF9A89EE63

Comment

No more Ronon Jennifer Squees well we always have FanFic

Still see you BB
          sigpic

Comment

And music vids.

I'm off to bed now as well.

Good night.

Comment

Morning.

Spoiler:

Comment

You can see him thinking, damn i wanna go there

Comment

He does in various fan fic

Hey, BB. have you watched SGU yet?

Comment

Nope, my housemate who likes stargate has downloaded the ep's, but said to me, they are ****. and i told him i had heard so

And yeah i know he goes there in fan fics, where it is all he can do since he was dudded for McWhinger
                    Last edited by badboyzII~86; 30 October 2009, 02:15 AM.

Comment

Well you could start watching it in about 10 episodes and be able to pick it up.

Nothing happens. I read each episode synopsis & that is all that happens.... oh.... and the will Destiny/main character X survive? To which the answer is always yes.

Comment

Well when you can write as well as our most splendid and mighty stargate writers, in their magnificence and almost god like abilities, where the episode leaves you on the edge of your seat, not knowing what brilliant plan will be hatched next by someone

I mean i don't remember them doing that kind of thing on SG1 or Atlantis

It's not like they have used the same story line for the past 12 years of writing *cough cough*, only to discover that there are better writers and producers out in tv land producing better products.

Comment

Morning all

I have seen shows that are very very very good at edge of your seat shows, ones where just because you are a main character doesn't mean you wont die, sadly I always knew at the end of the eppy everyone would be alive and well at the end of SG1 and SGA (okay other than Jackson they seemed to love killing him )

Too bad tptb (and to quote Jason the asshat) were never even half as talented as the FanFic writers that are writing
                          sigpic

Comment

Yes. Their writing is stale. They keep recycling the same concepts and stories. And if it's not their own, then they use someone elses.

And to my mind, the stories that could have been interesting & more developed, they ignore - like the Athosians & their connection to the wraith, runners, more about the city itself. I think we've only seen about 5% of it. I think it would have been rather fun to have an episode entirely from a wraith POV - but no, we have a clip show, Shep suicide missions, ridiculous escapes and ... McKeller (see my lip curling in disgust)

Edit - in fact you can see how my face looks when I utter that word by playing this clip. My face mirrors Rimmer's at 2.17 seconds.
                            Last edited by Blencathra; 30 October 2009, 08:21 AM.

Comment

OT
                              Spoiler:
                              95% of young girls would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers jumping off a sky scraper. If you are one of the 5% that would sit there with popcorn and "say do a flip" copy this!

I have a bug guy coming today to make sure we stay bug free and I don't want to tidy up for him
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm definitely in that 5%. In fact, I'd happily help push 'em off.

Comment

Working...
                                X