Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol, I'm just waiting for Captain Planet to appear
    "Earth! Fire! Wind! Water! Heart! Goooo Planet!"

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
    -is going to force herself to watch SGU in a bit- I've got Criminal Minds taping at 5, but before then, I've got the last six minutes of this week's CSI, four episodes of Criminal Minds, Twilight Weekly: Spotlight on Reelz Channel, an episode of SG-1, and the remake of the Brian's Song movie(with Simon from Firefly). Haven't watched TV for the past two days, so I've got a lot to watch.
    Aww, I love Brian's Song Even bald and sickly that boy makes my heart beat faster! Barring any unforeseen cancellation I will be seeing Sean in the end of November, where I plan to get said movie signed *grins* as well as a Jaynestown script
    sigpic
    My Site || My Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
      Oh, my SiL has been having fun! She sent this to hubby for Halloween! The whole family is there.
      That's brilliant! I think I'm going to have to have a go at making one for Mr Blen.

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
      Taped SGU again, tried watching it, got too bored. Definitely not my kind of show at all.
      It's dire, isn't it? I wish Greer could be persuaded to kick TPTB for forcing this rubbish on us.

Originally posted by badboyzII~86 View Post
      Makes Brad Wright and etc etc look like self loving, inward looking, unimaginative waste of space to be perfectly honest. Although ive always thought that about RTD works, QAF, Dr Who, Torchwood, brilliant scripts, excellent acting. Such a wake up whenever i watch it
      Exactly that, BB. Green for you.

Originally posted by misskitten View Post
      lol, I'm just waiting for Captain Planet to appear
      "Earth! Fire! Wind! Water! Heart! Goooo Planet!"

Aww, I love Brian's Song Even bald and sickly that boy makes my heart beat faster! Barring any unforeseen cancellation I will be seeing Sean in the end of November, where I plan to get said movie signed *grins* as well as a Jaynestown script
      What is Brian's Song?

Comment

I think I recognize the song now, BB. Usually, I need music to recognize songs. I'm a very auditory person.

And Kitten is going to meet Sean (Maher right?) Waay cool!
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

ooooh thanx for the green blen.

yeah its a soft song, beautiful. i mean thats what they were good at. george was always i feel underrated.

Comment

Spoiler:
            Ianto just died, and im now in tears

Comment

Spoiler:
              Ianto just died, and im now in tears
              I cried too. That's not the end of the tears though.
              sigpic

Comment

I know.

Keep watching & get your tissues ready.

But what brilliant, brilliant writing.

Comment

Well yeah i gather more is to come

Comment

f**k you mr prime minister, lousy sod

Comment

f**k you mr prime minister, lousy sod
                      I was thinking similar things. Although, I tend to be more pg-13 in my thoughts.
                      sigpic

Comment

im never pg in my thoughts. or words sometimes

Comment

im never pg in my thoughts. or words sometimes
                          Well, the words anyways. Everyone who knows me is absolutely shocked if I swear. I might drop the F-bomb 3 times a year and everyone looks at me like I grew a second head or something. My hubby, who swears like the soldier and trucker that he is, says I shouldn't swear. It doesn't sound right coming out of me.
                          sigpic

Comment

LOL, BB. That's one way of expressing it. But yeah, he is.

Comment

DW i don't swear too much. never around people i know would not like it. my parents and friends etc. females who i am trying to get to know. etc etc

Comment

blen- brian's song is an american movie based on the true story of Prian Piccolo
                                s fight with cancer. it's the story of him and his best friend, they were both pro football players (american football). It's a three to five hankie movie. *sniffles*

Comment

Working...
                                X