Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
    Congrats on 9000 Posts Ever!!!!
    Why thank you!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Thanks, Sweetie!
      He looks just so dreamy in that one.

Congrats on 9000!!

Comment

*stares at gifs* OMG! Snowy loves me. *stares at gifs some more*

You know, I really need to get work done today. There's a zillion and eight things I need to get done so I can go on vacation this week.

*stares at gifs*

And one of my latst thunks. . .
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Snowy View Post
          Thanks, Sweetie!
          He looks just so dreamy in that one.

Congrats on 9000!!

wow lovin the gifs =D

Comment

I've been trying to do a Tony/Ziva sig. I love the pic, but I have no clue what to go with it or what words or anything. Grrr.
            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Great pics *drools* I missed some of the thunk pics! And our ship as well I think I should watch something again. Probably start with... Doppleganger - Lorne with bad hair and ship, who needs more

Now I am gonna try to finish my wallpaper for the laptop. Strange resolution for me

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                  Some of my favs for Vixen then. Just because she twisted my arm.

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/g...otheLeft-1.jpg

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/g...090102-013.jpg

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/g...x133816lw5.jpg

Don't you love how easy it is to get me to post pics!!

How is everyone in the Love Shack this morning?

Btw, Vixen, I take thunk requests too. I've got a few pics of just about everybody Stargate in my thunk folder.
                  OMG.

*ded*

Thanks for posting. I'd reply to more of your posts, but my computer is lagging way too much to see all of them!
                  rest easy now

sigpic

everything will be all right

// tumblr //

Comment

No problem, dearheart. I have fits and starts with my computer as well. I'm just babying it along until I can afford a new one - sometime in the next 5 years or so.
                    sigpic

Comment

LOL I understand ever. I have my eye on a snazzy little laptop, but with this economy...not for another year or two
                      my family has gone to a baseball game (we have a minor league team in indy) and I get to surf and watch sg1 to my hearts content.

Comment

*sigh* I had started working on the next chapter to my unfinished stroy (the one with the AU) but I don't know now when (or if) I will finish it.

*note to self* must at least try to write one more chapter to it.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                          LOL I understand ever. I have my eye on a snazzy little laptop, but with this economy...not for another year or two
                          my family has gone to a baseball game (we have a minor league team in indy) and I get to surf and watch sg1 to my hearts content.
                          I live between two minor league teams. The El Paso Diablos and the Albuquerque Isotopes. I haven't been to a ball game since the Dukes were in Albuquerque.

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                          *sigh* I had started working on the next chapter to my unfinished stroy (the one with the AU) but I don't know now when (or if) I will finish it.

*note to self* must at least try to write one more chapter to it.
                          *pleads* Please! write at least one more chapter!!! We need Ronon/Jenn love! Remember! We have people on our side now! Jewel is a shipper!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

40th anniversary of the 1st moon landing, guys...FORTY years...my dad actually watched that on TV LOL

But, yeah, that's my nerd spaz for the day
                            "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Yes but my last one did not go over well and now my doubt in my writing is worse than it was so it is harder to write
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                                40th anniversary of the 1st moon landing, guys...FORTY years...my dad actually watched that on TV LOL

But, yeah, that's my nerd spaz for the day
                                Oh, I got up expecting to be able to watch "From Earth to the Moon" somewhere on tv and it wasn't there!! What's up with that!! It's the MOONLANDING for crying out loud!!

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                                Yes but my last one did not go over well and now my doubt in my writing is worse than it was so it is harder to write
                                *chin quivers* But. . .but. . . I love your fic! Just keep on writing it one sentence at a time. It'll come out. That's usually the way I have to write my fics.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X