Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just glad to know you are with us

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
      Eat a little bit of something too. That will help your tummy.
      Okay I am a bit out of it so a hand I have pudding, yogurt, applesauce, icecream, I have oatmeal but I need to cook it and let it cool to room temp what should I have (if I could eat I would know what to have) oh I have soup tomato and cream of mushroom

Yes I am at the moment I might leave again if I take some pain pills again
      sigpic

Comment

DG, I've been clicking on dragon eggs - I haven't done that in a while - and several of them are hatchlings that are months old!? I thought the hatchlings would die if they didn't grow up in a certain number of days?!
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
          DG, I've been clicking on dragon eggs - I haven't done that in a while - and several of them are hatchlings that are months old!? I thought the hatchlings would die if they didn't grow up in a certain number of days?!
          you can freeze hatchlings so they never grow up and they never die I have almost one of every breed of dragon (not counting the new ones)
          sigpic

Comment

I would say go for ice cream, DG. Mostly 'cause I really want some right now. And I gave up on the dragon eggs, because I hadn't signed in for like a week once, most of my names got deleted.
            sigpic

Comment

Night Wildwomen

Take Care all

Comment

Feel better soon, DG!

Comment

The only up side I can think of that is good about them pulling both of these wisdom teeth is that I wont have to go through it again I had soem yogurt and I my feeling sick is worse I just want to sleep until the stitches are out and my mouth is back to normal
                  sigpic

Comment

Try some ginger ale or 7-Up or something, love.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
                      Try some ginger ale or 7-Up or something, love.
                      Can't have anything carbonated and I can't have anything other than soft foods for a while still so no crackers my normal I feel sick to my stomach treatment is sprit and saltines but I can't do that this time
                      sigpic

Comment

Ugh, I forgot, it hasn't been 24 hours yet. Darn...
                        sigpic

Comment

Well I think I know why I was feeling so sick and I have fixed it I had followed the instructions of the dentist and by doing that I had taken WAY too much Vicodin. I would normally have taken only one whole one then half of one anytime after that I am not used to pain killers I don't often take them for anything even headache's and in the case of 12 hours by doing what the dentist told me I had taken a total of 20,000mg. I am simply not used that that amount so from 4 am until 1pm I took nothing. When I could not stand it anymore I took half of one I laid down took a nap and now feel worlds better and I am able to eat more solid foods so I will start off with soft foods to chew and then into more regular food.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                            Can't have anything carbonated and I can't have anything other than soft foods for a while still so no crackers my normal I feel sick to my stomach treatment is sprit and saltines but I can't do that this time
                            Glad your feeling better. I was going to suggest a boiled egg or something. Usually helped my tummy when I had morning sickness 24/7!
                            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Really boilded egg? I have never tired that. That was mean of Snookie to make you stay sick that long
                              sigpic

Comment

Yay for DG feeling better!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X