Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well checking fluids is good

I am good we have thunderstorms headed to me now YAY!! there is even a possible Tornado! Spring is coming to Texas I love the Storms we get in the Spring (and a bit before )
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
      Well checking fluids is good

I am good we have thunderstorms headed to me now YAY!! there is even a possible Tornado! Spring is coming to Texas I love the Storms we get in the Spring (and a bit before )
      What's up with the weather? Saturday, it was 75 degrees and wonderful! Today, it was cold and miserable. Snowed in the mountains!
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

it has been pretty nice here lately today it was over cast and there was a bit of a chill in the air and once the sun went down came the thunderstorms (just the way it should be)
        sigpic

Comment

The last few weeks we were about 20 degrees(f) and today it was almost 60.

Comment

what makes a great show go bad?
            Gilmore girls, starring lauren graham, alexis bledel, and a whole town of enigmatic and quirky characters was by far one of the best shows ever to hit the television scene. It created some of today's hottest stars including jared padalecki from supernatural and chad michael murray of one tree hill.

In a completely different genre, another show caught my interest, stargate: Atlantis. The exceptional acting and chemistry between the core cast, joe flanigan, torri higginson, david hewlett, rachel luttrell, and paul mcgillion, made this show great.

So what happened to these two great shows? How can something so perfect, so prestine in every detail, suddenly collapse under its own weight, and could it have been prevented? The answer: Most assuredly yes, it could have been prevented, if television producers had listened to the feedback of their fans.
            amen!!!!!

EDIT: you can find the article here
            sigpic

Comment

Morning

What happened to the thread? I wasn't here since yesterday afternoon and just one page. Scary I wanted to come and talk but I felt sick (something with the stomach, why the cold isn't enough...) so I went to bed around 10pm. I am ok already

Noe I got to work, but this week is pretty calm so I wil definitely stop by.

DG, cool article, I am sure MK will ahve something to say to that. I just have agree. Although I still like the 7th season of GG (I finished watching it just yesterday... now I am going for War at Home ), the previous were much better!

Comment

Good morning.

Interesting reading DG. Though I have to say I don't agree with some of the writer's conclusions. And there was no mention of Ronon!!

Anway I have to rush this morning as I'm off to work shortly.

See you all tonight.

Spoiler:

Morning SeN!

Comment

Anyone know some good movies to watch? Pulling an all-nighter, attempting to think of writing ideas, so I'm going nuts with Surf The Channel and Netflix's Instant Play. I LOVE that my aunt has an account. Also getting Repo! The Genetic Opera today, it was shipped yesterday, and they're shipping Death Note: The Last Name today, so it'll be here tomorrow. Right now I'm watching The Jane Austen Book Club.
                  sigpic

Comment

Mornng guys!

BB- I'm fine.

Blen- have fun at work!

Pocus- I understand, but I still miss making the stuff to send in, and hearing the reactions of the other kids from the youngest. And I can make stuff sans the peanut and peanut contaminated products, and I can turn out a mean sugar free chocolate chip cookie too . A lot of health restrictions within the family, so I've had to relearn baking. Not an easy job, especially with the sugar free stuff, but its been fun experimenting!

Dg- off to read the article.

sig by DG .
                    I can be found here:

Comment

lots of action going on here. This thread is on fire

It's suffering from Wednesday Blues

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                        what makes a great show go bad?
                        Gilmore girls, starring lauren graham, alexis bledel, and a whole town of enigmatic and quirky characters was by far one of the best shows ever to hit the television scene. It created some of today's hottest stars including jared padalecki from supernatural and chad michael murray of one tree hill.

In a completely different genre, another show caught my interest, stargate: Atlantis. The exceptional acting and chemistry between the core cast, joe flanigan, torri higginson, david hewlett, rachel luttrell, and paul mcgillion, made this show great.

So what happened to these two great shows? How can something so perfect, so prestine in every detail, suddenly collapse under its own weight, and could it have been prevented? The answer: Most assuredly yes, it could have been prevented, if television producers had listened to the feedback of their fans.
                        amen!!!!!

EDIT: you can find the article here
                        *sighs* I have a soulmate out there! Though they did not mention the two "ships" that really sank the two shows. Not to say that the ships were the only thing, far from it. At least in GG they turned every factor we loved about the show up-side-down, poured the intelligence down the toilet and replaced it with soap opera storylines. In SGA writers decided to play favorites with characters and bend the others to push unneeded storylines, which was really what ruined the show.

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                        DG, cool article, I am sure MK will ahve something to say to that. I just have agree. Although I still like the 7th season of GG (I finished watching it just yesterday... now I am going for War at Home ), the previous were much better!
                        *grins* Oh, you know me SO well I refuse to consider GG season 7 to be canon. In fact I am more inclined to say that nothing past the first half of season 6 should be considered canon. At least season 6 has a couple of redeeming things, such as Paul Anka (the most brilliant dog in the world), April (yes, I love her... the only scenes in season 7 I am interested in watching are the Luke/April dynamics, that was the ONLY thing those new writers did well) and there were some really nice LL moments before everything went to hell.

GG season 1-5 were brilliant (only some minor irks that doesn't bother me as much), season 6 had its moments and season 7 doesn't deserve the right to be called GG.

With SGA, I say nothing post First Contact should be considered canon

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
                        Anyone know some good movies to watch? Pulling an all-nighter, attempting to think of writing ideas, so I'm going nuts with Surf The Channel and Netflix's Instant Play. I LOVE that my aunt has an account. Also getting Repo! The Genetic Opera today, it was shipped yesterday, and they're shipping Death Note: The Last Name today, so it'll be here tomorrow. Right now I'm watching The Jane Austen Book Club.
                        DrJenn, I am watching "Sliding Doors" at the moment, a movie I've seen a million times and adore completely! It's about those little moments in our lives that decides the path we take. How if just one of them changes our lives could go down a completely different path. In this movie; we get to see Helen's life take two different paths defined only by whether or not she catches the train one day. It's brilliant and makes you really think about the many "what if"'s in your own life.

Someone made a brilliant fanvid to this movie (beware, it's spoilery) What Hurts The Most
                        sigpic
                        My Site || My Blog

Comment

Life is Beautiful is always a favourite

Gone with the Wind perhaps

Casablanca

West Side Story

Comment

Gotta love Gone with the Wind. *sigh*

On Netflix's Instant Play... I'd recommend Clash of the Titans (an old guilty pleasure of mine), Mission to Mars, Dragonheart and a few tv shows, like Keeping up Appearences (Mom got me hooked on that one!), Jericho, and Roar.

sig by DG .
                            I can be found here:

Comment

Vatazes I Love Clash of the Titans I own it on DVD it is such cheesey bad effects (And they were so top of the line at the time) it is still one of the best movies ever
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                                Should we be concerned that youn know a lot about abnormal psychology?

I'd bet you are having lots of fun with the brushes! Once I have my computer back, I've got a great link for brushes.
                                Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                                Good night BB. Sweet dreams.

I couldn't manage in those sorts of temperatures. I would probably pass out. I like my english summers - which the rest of you would probably think was freezing. I just wish it wouldn't rain so much.
                                My undergrad degree was in psychology with an emphasis on Abnormal Psychology. perfect for law school

We too have a fave mechanic we found in our town. they are great, always going the extra mile, etc... They work on both our van and snookies car.

I am glad that my days of providing snacks for school are over... back in the day it was still ok to make stuff and I once made heart-shaped cupcakes and decorated them like candy hearts for valentine's day-- 35 of the suckers that was an all nighter... then there was the "dirt cups" plastic cups (12 oz) with a cupcake in the bottom, chocolate pudding on top, ground up chocolate wafers for dirt, green-tinted coconut for grass, and gummy worms coming our of the "ground". The kids loved them. Oh back in the day when I had time....(I was also a fave of teachers can't you tell?)
                                I do stuff for hubby's pot lucks at work... but they are never THAT elaborate.

Indiana gets hot and steamy in summer (high humidity) and sometimes floods in the spring but we are not near any rivers. (*Pats central a/c* technology is our friend) Right now the snow is all melted, we are getting winds and t-storms and it is 60's, but saturday it will snow again "don't like the weather in indiana? wait five minutes, it will change"

As to what ruined SGA, a gal on another thread commented she saw a rerun of a SGA ep without mckay and realized just how whiney the man is! 'nuff said!

edit- clash of the titans 1981 with bad acting (harry hamil?)and cheesey sets, but fun!

Comment

Working...
                                X