Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right - I definitely need you to come and organise my house MK. Everything in yours is so neat and tidy.

At the moment there are toys scattered all over my floor. And I can't ask the culprit to put them away, because he is a dog. (Zack aka Norty Puppy)

Hee. Glad you liked my location.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
      Right - I definitely need you to come and organise my house MK. Everything in yours is so neat and tidy.

At the moment there are toys scattered all over my floor. And I can't ask the culprit to put them away, because he is a dog. (Zack aka Norty Puppy)

Hee. Glad you liked my location.
      Well, naturally I tidied up the place before taking pictures

I can be messy sometimes, but eventually I feel the urge to tidy up around me (only if it's anyplace I spend vast amounts of time in, like my own room). I love looking around it when I have just recently tidied it up And especially when I have redecorated as well
      sigpic
      My Site || My Blog

Comment

WooHoo! 1500 pages!!
        That's lotsa love!
        We have lvoe

And love

And more love

And finally,

BB! Congrats on 1500!!

Voted for the name change.

Love the pics!
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Vote at the Battle of the 'Ships game everyone. We are against them... and I have a big feeling every vote will count because lots of people will be abstaining.

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
            Vote at the Battle of the 'Ships game everyone. We are against them... and I have a big feeling every vote will count because lots of people will be abstaining.
            Voted, just because we were up against <mod snip>
            Last edited by TameFarrar; 01 February 2009, 06:56 PM.
            sigpic
            My Site || My Blog

Comment

I voted.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
                I am off and voting!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
                  Need an off-topic rant, NOW.
                  Spoiler:
                  I hate my cousin, I'm going to hit the little idiot and break her ****ing phone. In addition to her always making plans with me, then conveniently 'forgetting' to ask me if I mind her boyfriend Phillip coming along until it's too late, and having to listen to hours of phone calls every ****ing day, the stupid ***** woke me up talking to him this morning. At four ****ing thirty.
                  *Huggles* Sorry

I voted
                  sigpic

Comment

OT, but for the Scully/Mulder shippers, here's a small banner I just made:
                    Spoiler:
                    sigpic
                    My Site || My Blog

Comment

That's a lovely banner. I'm not into x-files though. I gave up watching after the first season.

And now I'm off to bed. I'm going to keep the thermostat up tonight. I don't want to wake up & find hairy beasts lying on me again

Unless it's this one.
                      Spoiler:

Comment

That's a lovely banner. I'm not into x-files though. I gave up watching after the first season.

And now I'm off to bed. I'm going to keep the thermostat up tonight. I don't want to wake up & find hairy beasts lying on me again

Unless it's this one.
                        Oh Blen, I did a double-take... I read it as
                        Spoiler:
                        hairy breasts!!

I couldn't think what was going on!!!

Goodnight!

The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread... Keeping the dream alive.

Comment

Originally posted by fuchsia View Post
                          Oh Blen, I did a double-take... I read it as
                          Spoiler:
                          hairy breasts!!

I couldn't think what was going on!!!

Goodnight!
                          *giggle snort*
                          sigpic

Comment

Let's see, I've had a busy day . I voted <mod snip>, Laughed (fuschia, you must be a bit tired, but it was funny!), Drooled (Blen, you're gonna kill me one day!) and ate good food. Wish I had a pic to share with you guys, but the Hubby can make some Pulled Pork now . He made up a large one so we'll have plenty of leftovers throughout the week. There goes the diet ! Oh, and I got those pesky taxes done and was happy for the first time since the Hubby became a truck driver. We didn't owe anything! Yay!

Now I'm off to snuggle the Hubby and puppy who are on the couch finishing up the Super Bowl. Sweet Wildman and Doctor dreams gals!
                            Last edited by TameFarrar; 01 February 2009, 06:57 PM.

sig by DG .
                            I can be found here:

Comment

I was too young to watch X-files when it aired the first time around, so it wasn't until the season 7 finale that I got a chance to catch an episode... Starting watching with a season finale... of course I got hooked...
                              Spoiler:
                              I *had* to see what comes next. Funny part was that when I watched that episode, I just *knew* she was pregnant, even though it was subtly pointed out in the beginning of the episode that she was barren, I just *knew*. So when it turned out that I was in fact *right* about my assumption... I just had to know what happened next and I watched all of the next season (funny is that the two last seasons are viewed as lesser seasons by X-files fans... and here I was getting hooked right at the end )

It's several years since I saw that and when I really got into my buying DVD kick I always intended at the back of my head to try watching the series from the beginning. And since I had bought all of SG-1 in one go for a very decent price I decided to go the same way with X-files. Now I've watched seasons 1-8, so I'm up to speed about everything leading up to the season that got me hooked

One bummer though was that when I actually *did* come to an episode where the disc had been slightly damage and the episode not playing properly, it *had* to be the *one* episode Amanda Tapping appeared in... (thank God the Jewel episode was intact).

Anyways, I'm hooked now
                              sigpic
                              My Site || My Blog

Comment

Originally posted by misskitten View Post
                                I was too young to watch X-files when it aired the first time around, so it wasn't until the season 7 finale that I got a chance to catch an episode... Starting watching with a season finale... of course I got hooked...
                                Spoiler:
                                I *had* to see what comes next. Funny part was that when I watched that episode, I just *knew* she was pregnant, even though it was subtly pointed out in the beginning of the episode that she was barren, I just *knew*. So when it turned out that I was in fact *right* about my assumption... I just had to know what happened next and I watched all of the next season (funny is that the two last seasons are viewed as lesser seasons by X-files fans... and here I was getting hooked right at the end )

It's several years since I saw that and when I really got into my buying DVD kick I always intended at the back of my head to try watching the series from the beginning. And since I had bought all of SG-1 in one go for a very decent price I decided to go the same way with X-files. Now I've watched seasons 1-8, so I'm up to speed about everything leading up to the season that got me hooked

One bummer though was that when I actually *did* come to an episode where the disc had been slightly damage and the episode not playing properly, it *had* to be the *one* episode Amanda Tapping appeared in... (thank God the Jewel episode was intact).

Anyways, I'm hooked now
                                lol I know what you mean. I just remember my Brother watching it. I was disappointed when it never showed the aliens or monsters often. the plots were confusing and the only episode I understood was the Vampire episode. now being older I have an appreciation for it!

Comment

Working...
                                X