Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad you liked it.

I have a brown furry cushion & I chopped some bits off it & stuck them onto Ronon's head with glue. Luckily Small Blen is somewhat of a Ronon fan as well & she didn't mind. In fact she took a few characters off to play with. She paired up Katie Brown & Radek & between them they had 7 children.

Comment

Hehe, Radek and Kati would make a cute pair

Comment

Originally posted by Seythia View Post
        This is GREAT *LOL*
        I love Ronon's hair

I want my eggs to hatch *cries*
        let me do some math here on Tues you should have hatchlings I can pretty much garenty that for you Mint (the light green) and the Skywing (the blue with markings) as long as the other two continue as they are they will also hatch on Tues things go fast once they get cracks
        sigpic

Comment

-waves at Forever- Hi, we've missed you!
          Hey! Missed you guys too!

Hi Forever!!
          Hey DG!

Thanks for the snippet of that interview Blen! Very interesting! I didnt read all of the second one you posted that you spoiler tagged though, i read the first paragraph and realised that i was going to die waiting for it, and didnt want to be spoilerfied anymore lol

DG : That pic... Ooooh! Nice! I am definitely a fellow fan, so i will be looking forwards to seeing that, even though i spoiled myself looking at it
          I'm dead already.
          I next week I can do the Daniel and ... eh... come back from death.
          Hehe Sethia! Next week just seems soooo far away at the moment *sigh*

Blen, that was hilarious! Now i can go to bed laughing...

Which i must. Will catch up and chat some more in the morning when it isnt nearly 2am lol

Night all!

Comment

Good night Forever! Glad I made you laugh

Comment

Originally posted by Foreverlonely View Post

Hehe Sethia! Next week just seems soooo far away at the moment *sigh*

Blen, that was hilarious! Now i can go to bed laughing...

Which i must. Will catch up and chat some more in the morning when it isnt nearly 2am lol

Night all!
              Yeah, well... we have each other, we have other SG episodes (*coughs*online streaming *coughs*) and we have nights, where we can sleep without having to wait. Not that bad anymore, right?

Goodnight then. *looks at her watch and sees that it's only 8 pm in Germany *

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
              let me do some math here on Tues you should have hatchlings I can pretty much garenty that for you Mint (the light green) and the Skywing (the blue with markings) as long as the other two continue as they are they will also hatch on Tues things go fast once they get cracks
              I know, thanks, but...
              <- *is very very impatient*
              += +lots of children
              Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller supporter!

Comment

Night Forever! I am looking at my watch and see it is only 11:05am here wow timezones are odd things

and try to stager when you get eggs next time and then you will always have one that is going to do something like my Pink should become an adult soon and my first black should hatch today (in the afternoon or this evening I think) then I can get another egg . I have one that is gonna do something tomorrow and so on it is better than haveing 4 that are all at the same stage IMO

sigpic

Comment

I've just been pondering.

Spoiler:
                  So if TPTB do the exact opposite of what the Anti's want, that means that the ship the anti's dislike most will be the one that "wins" this triangle. And that's us!

Someone go poke 'em and get them posting more on the anti- R/K thread.

Comment

good plan Blen someone should go to the anti Keller/Ronon thread and sa something about how much they belong together that will get them talking
                    sigpic

Comment

Rather you than me

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                        I've just been pondering.

Spoiler:
                        So if TPTB do the exact opposite of what the Anti's want, that means that the ship the anti's dislike most will be the one that "wins" this triangle. And that's us!

Someone go poke 'em and get them posting more on the anti- R/K thread.
                        Great plan hehe.
                        I personally don't mind all the Antis.
                        It's not like anyone's listening to THEM

Og, and DG, you're right. When the other eggs have hatched I'll get only one other each day. Impatiance is punished *sighs*

btw I'm listening to Christmas songs right now... what's up with me *lol*
                        The boy of the NYPD choir are singing Galway Bay and the bells are ringing out for Christmas daaaaaaaaay *sings*
                        += +lots of children
                        Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller supporter!

Comment

*wonders where the strange noise is coming from*

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                            Rather you than me
                            I am not that brave LOL

Originally posted by Seythia View Post
                            Great plan hehe.
                            I personally don't mind all the Antis.
                            It's not like anyone's listening to THEM

Og, and DG, you're right. When the other eggs have hatched I'll get only one other each day. Impatiance is punished *sighs*

btw I'm listening to Christmas songs right now... what's up with me *lol*
                            The boy of the NYPD choir are singing Galway Bay and the bells are ringing out for Christmas daaaaaaaaay *sings*
                            yes see then it seems like they are always doing something

and Whatever makes you happy if you want to listen to Christmas music in Aug go for it (although I do listen to the Trans-Siberian Orchastra every now and then through out the year)
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                              I think I understand DrJenn.

I did things backward I watched some of the epps before I read the books so when ever I read the books I still see Christina, Kyle and Dylan as Vicki, Henry and Mike.

The only ep of House I watched all the way through was the one with her and I made sure to watch her in Bones I have seen her in Andromida and even watched the eps she was in of SG1 (I have only recently started watching SG1) and I have seen the movie Better than Chocolate. (I did say that I had a girl crush on her right) sadly I have never seen F/X
                              What's Better than Chocolate about?

And I saw *all* the episodes before reading the books, so no worries!

Edit: Don't think I'll be on much today, if at all. Getting my free copy of Breaking Dawn(my cousins bought two) on Tuesday, so I'm forcing myself to read through the rest of JS&MN while I watch Gossip Girl, so I can ignore the parts where Serena's on.

Editing the edit: DG, it's not good if you've gotten to 5.22 days left and there's not even a nick on your egg, is it?
                              Last edited by DrJenniferDex; 10 August 2008, 08:56 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
                                What's Better than Chocolate about?

And I saw *all* the episodes before reading the books, so no worries!

Edit: Don't think I'll be on much today, if at all. Getting my free copy of Breaking Dawn(my cousins bought two) on Tuesday, so I'm forcing myself to read through the rest of JS&MN while I watch Gossip Girl, so I can ignore the parts where Serena's on.

Editing the edit: DG, it's not good if you've gotten to 5.22 days left and there's not even a nick on your egg, is it?
                                Better than Chcoclate info

with my mint egg he will crack soon, I hope, I wont worry till it gets to about 3 days left with no cracks
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X