Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yay for you im just waiting for my atlantis season 4 episode guide to be delivered! and another stargate novel tehe

Comment

Originally posted by misskitten View Post
      I'm happy today, too. Remember when I said there were some trouble with an online store? Well, they finally shipped the product now (over a month after I complained), so now I am the proud owner of all nine seasons of the X-Files, plus the movie set between season 5 and 6 FINALLY, I say There were also some issues with the post office *rolls eyes* they shipped the package to a completely different post office, so they had to contact them and have them ship the package to my local post office, so it took a few days extra to get that done.

But no matter now, cause I finally have it So I have entertainment for the coming month or more YAY
      Me and hubby have spent the last couple of months working our way through the x-files.... total entertainment!
      We were so sad when we finished...
      Now we are going through Firefly again....

The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread... Keeping the dream alive.

Comment

Hey everybody!

Hugs and good thoughts to the entire Blen family at this time. {{{HUGS}}}

Welcome back BB (a little late, I know, but hey, I've been busy!).

And even though I've been super busy and the mom-in-law is up for a visit starting tomorrow, I have made time at least for my fic. I ended up having to rewrite it, again, since Ronon taking over chapter two just did not work. I've apologized to the big guy, and he was placated with me working on the notes for his major involvement later. In fact Jen is startign to play a bigger role now, too. But all in all, it is still a fic about my most favorite major . Le sigh. Too many hot men and not enough time .

sig by DG .
        I can be found here:

Comment

Originally posted by fuchsia View Post
          Me and hubby have spent the last couple of months working our way through the x-files.... total entertainment!
          We were so sad when we finished...
          Now we are going through Firefly again....
          lol, I mentioned to my best friend that the box sets had finally arrived and she adviced me not to bother with the last two seasons since they were crap... I had to laugh, because the only full season of X-files I have seen is season 8 (and I LOVED it). I got into the show by stumbling over the season finale for season 7 and just finding myself needing to see what happens next. I thoroughly enjoyed that whole season, but I can understand why season 9 can be considered crap, since I gave up watching it after only a few episodes (I will watch the whole season when I get to it, have to see how it all ends).

Now I'm looking forward to finally seeing the whole show from beginning to end. Aside from season 8/9 I've only seen a few random episodes (*yes*, one of them is the episode with Jewel... lol).

Have fun with rewatching Firefly I need to do that soon, as well. Gotta have my Kaylee dosage (and Silee, of course).
          sigpic
          My Site || My Blog

Comment

im rewatching sg1 atm with a friend of mine who had never seen it, its taking a while but wev'e made it to episode 13 in season 1!

Comment

Originally posted by perkin127 View Post
              im rewatching sg1 atm with a friend of mine who had never seen it, its taking a while but wev'e made it to episode 13 in season 1!
              Hathor! Girl power!! The rest of it was not really as believable and wonderful as some of the rest. Poor Daniel!
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by perkin127 View Post
                lol, I do that with friends, too. Show them shows they haven't seen yet. That *does* go pretty slowly. A friend of mine was watching Stargate before I even started watching SGA. She's still not finished with season 8 (and it annoys the crap out of me, because I know she's a big Sam/Jack shipper and I *really* want her to get a move on and watch "Threads", but I can't tell her anything that happens cause she doesn't want to be spoiled... and I hate not being able to talk to her about that). Also I want her to get a move on with SGA (cause she's watching them in order, so she hasn't seen a Ronon ep yet... as an attempt to get her to get a move on there, I showed her the "whattaman" video with Jason, to show her what eyecandy she can look forward to )
                sigpic
                My Site || My Blog

Comment

lol, i love rewatching, theres always things you miss the first and second and sometimes third time round lol.....ive just thought if you add up the amount of time ive spent watching stargate......thats a lot of time!

Right im off to bed talk to you guys soon

Comment

OMG, Kitten! She doesn't know the goodness of Ronon yet? Light a fire under her! Every womanin the world needs to know about Ronon!!
                    sigpic

Comment

*hugs Blen*

Pretty pic from good times.

What's everyone's one fav shipper moment aside from the almost kiss?

Comment

Mine would have to be Ronon being in such a hurry to grab her bags in First Contact.
                        sigpic

Comment

Umm. Eye sex in Doppelganger. . . The smile at the end of Tracker. . . Them calling for each other by their names in Tracker. . . His hurrying to see her in Tabula Rasa. . . His encouraging her to deal with the O2 tanks in Quarantine. . .

There are so many!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                            OMG, Kitten! She doesn't know the goodness of Ronon yet? Light a fire under her! Every womanin the world needs to know about Ronon!!
                            Trust me, she was VERY appreciative of the vid I showed her (couldn't show her a show-related vid since she doesn't want to be spoiled), but she definitely did LIKE what she saw

Hm... favorite shipper moment ASIDE from the almost kiss... Well, there was that moment where Jennifer rested her head on his shoulder in Quarantine and then there were the glances when she came to join him, John and Teyla at the table. What can I say? I LOVE that episode!
                            sigpic
                            My Site || My Blog

Comment

I like the scene in First Contact when
                              Spoiler:
                              Rodney is walking with Daniel and he spots Ronon and Jenn walking together and Ronon gives him a "I'm with her" smirk.

I did make a sig out of that one.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                                I like the scene in First Contact when
                                Spoiler:
                                Rodney is walking with Daniel and he spots Ronon and Jenn walking together and Ronon gives him a "I'm with her" smirk.

[IM G]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l228/abracahpocus/Atlantis/First%20Contact/1firstcontact-kellerronon.jpg[/IMG]

I did make a sig out of that one.
                                That's a good one. I laughed out loud at that one and my parents came in and they thought I was crazy.

Comment

Working...
                                X