Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Night Blen and if there is a petition I would sign it
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
      I hope no blood has been drawn Misi

I'm off to bed. See you tomorrow.

Spoiler:
      Oh my.... The things you have been doing with these pics Blen...
      P.S. Is there a petition to sign to have Ronon in leather every episode?
      If not, then there should be. I swear, he looked so hot in it! Ofcourse there are the eps when Daniel and Cam doned it as well.... And Teal'c There should be a petition for all the hot SG men to wear leather. Especially Ronon, becasue he's just

Almost Friday! Yay! Lorne and Ronon! And then shortly there after, more fic from Nika! The weekend is looking better and better! Though I may actually just leave the ep for the DVR so I can fast forward through certain bits. Or I may try for live but pause it for a good five or ten minutes so I can still watch it but still fast forward when I need to. Hmmm? All the choices .

sig by DG .
      I can be found here:

Comment

Originally posted by vatazes View Post

If not, then there should be. I swear, he looked so hot in it! Ofcourse there are the eps when Daniel and Cam doned it as well.... And Teal'c There should be a petition for all the hot SG men to wear leather. Especially Ronon, becasue he's just

Almost Friday! Yay! Lorne and Ronon! And then shortly there after, more fic from Nika! The weekend is looking better and better! Though I may actually just leave the ep for the DVR so I can fast forward through certain bits. Or I may try for live but pause it for a good five or ten minutes so I can still watch it but still fast forward when I need to. Hmmm? All the choices .
        I'm so jealous that you have DVR! I have to suffer through all the squickly moments!
        Sig made by DG. Thanks DG sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mellow yellow View Post
          Blen, I love that picture of Ronon! I wish we got to see more of him like that! I miss warrior Ronon Now all we get is him in Linen or cotton! WTH! We need him in Leather when he goes out on Missions!

Spoiler:

Blen these pics are far too sexy and we should so start a petition for Ronon to wear more leather......although its probably too late for anything more than the film! But still Ronon in leather in the film please, and make it tight (dropping into the gutter for a sec)

right im off to bed see you tomorrow guys

Comment

Spoiler:

Nope! No blood. The only bloodletting is if I decide to kill them.

God, I wish there was a petition.

Originally posted by vatazes View Post

GUH! Did Vatazes just mention Teal'c in leather? *fans self* *hyperventalates* *sees stars* Just WOW!! Vatazes, you do know who my favorite two thunks are, right? Are you trying to induce heart palpitations?
            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Hey, everyone....
              I know I haven't been in for ages... and i know this is the wrong thread really... but I know some of you like this guy... so...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread... Keeping the dream alive.

Comment

Originally posted by fuchsia View Post
                Hey, everyone....
                I know I haven't been in for ages... and i know this is the wrong thread really... but I know some of you like this guy... so...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Those are great, Fuchsia! Love them!
                sigpic

Comment

I posted my 2 wallpapers for the One Sweet Love winter challenge if anyone's interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
                    I posted my 2 wallpapers for the One Sweet Love winter challenge if anyone's interested.
                    Pretty, pretty!!

Although, you know what I think would be prettier.
                    sigpic

Comment

I love them Krissie
                      sigpic

Comment

Morning

I didn't get here yesterday at all, RL stuff...
                        Krissie, amazing wallpaper And Fuchsia, the sigs are droolable I am gonna watch the ep cause of him! Nothing else matters

Blen, I love the effects on the pics. Cool

I am not sure when I will stop by at the weekend... Christmas shopping and school stuff. I have to do too much. But I will find time to cap the episode

I think I will be around today, it is calmer here

Comment

Morning everyone.

Got to rush, I'm off to work in a mo.

Fushia - love your sigs! I quite fancy an action man for Christmas now.

Krissie - beautiful wallpapers. Can make up my mind which I like best.

So I'll see you later folks!

Edit - Perkin I got your next chapter. I'll try to get it back to you tonight.

Comment

Morning all!

Mellow- The DVR has been perhaps the best thing we've ever gotten ahold of. It has certainly changed how we watch TV around here. If I happen to be watching a show in the bedroom I get upset becasue the remote wont work right and fast forward, pause or anything like that. If you get the chance to get one, I recommend it. Especially if we have to be tortured with McKeller .

Misi- Um, I'm not sorry ? Teal'c has always had a special spot in my heart. I don't thunk over him like the others, but damn, he can sure fill out certain clothes in a very wonderful way...

Fuschia- I love them! Very pretty and its Lorne!

Krissie- the wallpaper are beautiful! Thank you!

sig by DG .
                            I can be found here:

Comment

I'm off to bed now folks.

Good night.

BTW SeN - I just watched a fascinating programme about Prague - Cities of the Underworld. Showed various places underneath the city - under the old Town Hall, under the castle, in a WWII mine codenamed Richard and another mine called Amerika. Interesting stuff.

great pic blen!! I too love "cities of the underworld". It can be so fascinating. I loved the ones on jerusalem, rome, athens, prague, london.... Ok I like them all! \
                              Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                              Sorry for the double post but look MGM realiesed it's trailer
                              ty ty ty for posting it!!!

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                              Great! Anybody else?
                              me, me!

Originally posted by perkin127 View Post
                              I have a bad feeling that we are going to have to rely on fan fiction for our deller love . the writers are obviously mckeller fans but this way we get lots and lots of good stories just for us
                              but our fanfic writers are so much better than TPTB anyway!

Ok time to get busy... finals week coming up and papers due and all that jazz!

Comment

I'm off and downloading them. Computer's being slow today.

How is everybody in the Love Shack? Everybody looking forward to the new ep tonight? If only to wash the taste of BS (no pun intended) out of your mouthes?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X