Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah, people will be back in about an hour or so, thats normally when this thread picks up

possibly, i can see Ronon talking to Sheppard about it a bit... dunno, will be interesting to see whats said though

M

Click on the image to go to my fanfics.

Comment

Originally posted by methosivanhoe View Post
      yeah, people will be back in about an hour or so, thats normally when this thread picks up

possibly, i can see Ronon talking to Sheppard about it a bit... dunno, will be interesting to see whats said though

M
      really what time is it in the infirmary with keller?
      Spoiler:

KELLER: Another sparring accident?

DEX: Actually, I slipped in the shower.

KELLER: Oh, really?

DEX (smiling): No. Sparring accident.

Comment

Originally posted by wraithfound View Post
        Alright this is my desperate attempt to get people talking, mock or enjoy as much as you'd like

Spoiler:
        Me Likee! Love the tagline!
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

hey Everlovin

M

Comment

Originally posted by DoodleyDog View Post
            Let's spec. Next week's eppy is Outcast

Spoiler:
            Ronon accompanies John to Earth for his father's funeral. While there, he gains some insight into John's past, meets his ex-wife and learns about John's troubled relationship with his father and brother.

We know Ronon has been to Earth to return Carson's body, and again when McKay's sister was taken. This trip could be the the first time he's allowed on Earth and outside the SGC for any significant length of time.

What is Ronon going to learn on this trip? Is there the potential for him to gain enough insight into Earth customs to enable him to successfully court and Earth woman? Any chance our boy is going to get a larger role in this episode - as opposed to his last trip to Earth when his job was to look bored while holding up the back wall of the sound stage?

As much as I would love to see something like that, I have a feeling that it is going to be a lot of Team vs. Replicater. And John backstory. Maybe there will be some underlays of Ronon learning about their culture. Hopefully!
            sigpic

Comment

hey Everlovin

M
              Hi there Methos! give me a couple of minutes to get caught up and then FUN!
              sigpic

Comment

not much to catch up on, been a quiet day on the ship today

M

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
                  Really like these two last week
                  They almost kiss and i liked Ronon reaction to the guys when Keler joined them to dinner..lol....
                  Ronon: "What"! -Priceless!!
                  Hi ValaCB! Missed you earlier but welcome to our happy thread! Come and visit us often!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nebulan View Post
                    hey all, just poppin in to share my first Ronon/Keller fanart (if you're wondering, I've drawn Ronon as Tarzan before, but this time I added Jane )

(click to view full piece)
                    Nebulan! That's cute! Love it!
                    sigpic

Comment

not much to catch up on, been a quiet day on the ship today

M
                      I'm five pages back! That a little to catch up on.
                      sigpic

Comment

Hey all you loverly Ronon/Keller shippers Tis me again (oh dear god no!) im just floating in and out, watching War of the Worlds atm *teh new one*.

Wow, a great idea for some fan pics just came to me, litrully this v.min, Atlantis Lolcatz

"I iz in ur lost city, stealingz ur Zedmpz" lolness! might do some in a min
                        Voting for The Doctor and the Wild Man marriage in season 5 of Atlantis

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by writeangel View Post
                          Wow...I only have two pages to catch up on, Weekends are slow. The good news is I finally finished the video and while it is still uploading to sendspace I have put it on youtube for those with dial up. http://youtube.com/watch?v=-vjCBL3d2X4
                          Yay! Writeangel! I'm downloading now!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Koochielala View Post
                            "I iz in ur lost city, stealingz ur Zedmpz" lolness! might do some in a min

you scare me lol

M

Comment

Originally posted by writeangel View Post
                              Wow...I only have two pages to catch up on, Weekends are slow. The good news is I finally finished the video and while it is still uploading to sendspace I have put it on youtube for those with dial up. http://youtube.com/watch?v=-vjCBL3d2X4
                              the video is great! awesome job!
                              thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

you scare me lol

M

Be afraid, be very afraid lol
                                Voting for The Doctor and the Wild Man marriage in season 5 of Atlantis

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X