Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey Kooch...

what ya doing in Paintshop?

M

Click on the image to go to my fanfics.

Comment

Originally posted by Griffon View Post
      Hey shippers! I've been lurking here for a while and just decided to sign up on a whim. I adore this ship and hope to enjoy many many shippy moments to come with you folks!
      Yay! Welcome Griffon! It's always nice to have more shippers here

Comment

Originally posted by methosivanhoe View Post
        hey Kooch...

what ya doing in Paintshop?

M
        just really really random stuff lol. i'll post some in a min lol.
        Voting for The Doctor and the Wild Man marriage in season 5 of Atlantis

sigpic

Comment

Hello, to anyone on now.

writeangel: that was a great video! i had to watch on utube because i dont have that other software. I like the song you picked and how it seemed to fit K/R's situation.

methosivanhoe: I saw your signature thread on another part of the board, how is business?

Its hard to keep up with this thread! welcome to everyone who has joined this weekend. !!!

Thanks for my sig Methos

Comment

Hey Guys! I know some, if not all of you are really good at making graphics,
            we have a Valentine's Day Header Competition over at Satedan_Fire

The rules are:
            Spoiler:
            The Header must be exactly 740 x 380 pixels
            It must have AT LEAST ONE image of Ronon
            It may also have ONE image of a female, but the use of canon characters is forbidden (NO Weir, Teyla, Jennifer, Melena...please)
            Any female included must be shadowed or very understated (a silhouette or profile is ideal)
            Tasteful, artistic, semi-nudity of the female (or Ronon) is allowed...think Victoria's Secret, NOT Playboy.
            Of course more traditional images of 'teddy bears', 'roses', and 'red hearts' are also allowed...just impress us with your creativity!
            NO WORDS should be included (these will be added later to the winning Headers).
            There is no limit to the number of Headers each person is allowed to submit.
            The URL to the Header must be PM'ed to [email protected] no later than Wednesday 30th January, 2008.
            Voting by members will take place on Thursday 31st January, 2008.
            The 2nd Placed Header will be displayed from 3rd February, 2008 to 13th February, 2008.
            The 1st Placed Header will be displayed from Valentine's Day, 14th February, 2008 to the end of February.
            The theme is Valentine's, so let 'LOVE' be your guide.

Comment

hey Penegal

'm good, just writing some more of my Stargate / Aliens crossover... which is quickly merging into a Stargate / Aliens / Smallville crossover...

the more i think about the similarities between the Ancients and the Kryptonians, the more plot comes to mind lol

M

Comment

Originally posted by Snowy View Post
                Hey Guys! I know some, if not all of you are really good at making graphics,
                we have a Valentine's Day Header Competition over at Satedan_Fire

The rules are:
                Spoiler:
                The Header must be exactly 740 x 380 pixels
                It must have AT LEAST ONE image of Ronon
                It may also have ONE image of a female, but the use of canon characters is forbidden (NO Weir, Teyla, Jennifer, Melena...please)
                Any female included must be shadowed or very understated (a silhouette or profile is ideal)
                Tasteful, artistic, semi-nudity of the female (or Ronon) is allowed...think Victoria's Secret, NOT Playboy.
                Of course more traditional images of 'teddy bears', 'roses', and 'red hearts' are also allowed...just impress us with your creativity!
                NO WORDS should be included (these will be added later to the winning Headers).
                There is no limit to the number of Headers each person is allowed to submit.
                The URL to the Header must be PM'ed to [email protected] no later than Wednesday 30th January, 2008.
                Voting by members will take place on Thursday 31st January, 2008.
                The 2nd Placed Header will be displayed from 3rd February, 2008 to 13th February, 2008.
                The 1st Placed Header will be displayed from Valentine's Day, 14th February, 2008 to the end of February.
                The theme is Valentine's, so let 'LOVE' be your guide.
                I was meaning to ask about this... are crossovers allowed?

M

Comment

I was meaning to ask about this... are crossovers allowed?
                  M
                  Does this answer your question?

Comment

Me-ness

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Snowy View Post
                      Does this answer your question?

not really... is that a yes?

M

Comment

Originally posted by Koochielala View Post
                        Me-ness

Spoiler:

ohhh... pretty...

M

Comment

hey Penegal

'm good, just writing some more of my Stargate / Aliens crossover... which is quickly merging into a Stargate / Aliens / Smallville crossover...

the more i think about the similarities between the Ancients and the Kryptonians, the more plot comes to mind lol

M
                          The stargate/aliens crossover sounds really interesting. My favorite is aliens # 2, third one not as much. did you ever see alien vs predator? My husband likes both series but didnt like the movie. I dont watch smallville too much but have seen enough to read a fic about it and not get lost.

Thanks for my sig Methos

Comment

Originally posted by Penegal View Post
                            The stargate/aliens crossover sounds really interesting. My favorite is aliens # 2, third one not as much. did you ever see alien vs predator? My husband likes both series but didnt like the movie. I dont watch smallville too much but have seen enough to read a fic about it and not get lost.
                            lol, yeah, the second movie was my fave too...

i'm just using the Xenomorph's though lol

Smallville's fun... the similarities in the technology and the story of the Kryptonians and Ancients are brilliant for fanfic

M

Comment

ohhh... pretty...

M
                              Yay! thnks

sigpic

Comment

not really... is that a yes?
                                M
                                I would say yes, but to be sure just comment to that page and the mods can give you a direct answer.
                                On the other hand even if you use a crossover charcther nobody would see who it is, right?!

Comment

Working...
                                X