Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by badboyzII~86 View Post
    Lol i have the thread to myself again, everyone else is busy
    Neeva! Neeva! Neeva! *raises hand* I'm here!
    sigpic
    My Site || My Blog

Comment

Lol i have the thread to myself again, everyone else is busy
      Sorry BB, don't feel lonely
      I can make a break if I want And now I am waiting for a meeting and do't have so much to do.

I have a training tomorrow - more about database systems Well it never hurts to learn more, I know...

And I am sure you will have some another dream about the thread And you will share! BTW I am really enjoying the sig from Kali. That is the place I even can watch that scene

EDIT: See? We are always here Lol

Comment

Don't be silly, you were wearing a summery dress. I just remember alot of people there, and a few standing out in my memory, and that was the beautiful young blen, mid twenties i believe and the young and beautiful misskitten also in her 20's with blue hair. this is what i remember, why were actually all together i don't know.

in my own my i think the park represents the forum, a place where we all meet and we chat and yeah. I have atlantis dreams all the time, so i guess its not a stretch to dream of the wild man thread and my friends here. Nothing naughty happened im sure of it, not in that dream anyway
        naughty dreaming?..... most of mine involved consoling Ronon

Comment

Originally posted by perkin127 View Post
          Since your talking about the Floyd, i have to say my favorite is bike

Spoiler:
          I've got a bike, you can ride it if you like.
          It's got a basket, a bell that rings
          And things to make it look good.
          I'd give it to you if I could, but I borrowed it.

You're the kind of girl that fits in with my world.
          I'll give you anything, everything if you want things.

I've got a cloak it's a bit of a joke.
          There's a tear up the front. It's red and black.
          I've had it for months.
          If you think it could look good, then I guess it should.

I know a mouse, and he hasn't got a house.
          I don't know why I call him Gerald.
          He's getting rather old, but he's a good mouse.

I've got a clan of gingerbread men.
          Here a man, there a man, lots of gingerbread men.
          Take a couple if you wish. They're on the dish.

I know a room full of musical tunes.
          Some rhyme, some ching, most of them are clockwork.
          Let's go into the other room and make them work.

Loook Its People Yeah Bike isn't one of my favourites either. i haven;t got alot of syd barrett era floyd, but i had heard bike before, and yeah not so much for me.

Originally posted by misskitten View Post
          Neeva! Neeva! Neeva! *raises hand* I'm here!
          Yay you're here

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
          Sorry BB, don't feel lonely
          I can make a break if I want And now I am waiting for a meeting and do't have so much to do.

I have a training tomorrow - more about database systems Well it never hurts to learn more, I know...

And I am sure you will have some another dream about the thread And you will share! BTW I am really enjoying the sig from Kali. That is the place I even can watch that scene

EDIT: See? We are always here Lol
          Well good luck with the training tomorrow. Yes i will share the dreams. Yeah that sig is bloody awesome, i requested and i recieved

Comment

naughty dreaming?..... most of mine involved consoling Ronon
            Well naughty for pg level forums anyway

Comment

Originally posted by misskitten View Post
              Perkin, you can put it in my archive, if you want. It doesn't require any waiting or whatnot. Just sign up and post (of course, reading the submission rules is a requirement )

*grins* We're his dream girls apparently
              i think i might take you up on that

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
              Perkin - I've got your next 2 chapters. I've sent them on to myself at work & I'll have a look at lunchtime.
              Thanks Blen you have been a star , couldn't have done it without you, well not coherently anyway!

Comment

Loook Its People Yeah Bike isn't one of my favourites either. i haven;t got alot of syd barrett era floyd, but i had heard bike before, and yeah not so much for me.

it was the first album i ever heard of pink floyd and i had it on record. it was to make it go fast!!!
                Well naughty for pg level forums anyway
                we are so way to naughty minded for a pg forum lol

Comment

it was the first album i ever heard of pink floyd and i had it on record. it was to make it go fast!!!

we are so way to naughty minded for a pg forum lol
                  yeah i don't even know why i remind myself its a pg forum, i don't pay attention to my own comments, so ill just go and find my way back to the gutter. shouldn't be too hard, i was only a step of two away at the most

Comment

ok my story is now on miskittens site, enjoy , and bb theres even some mcshep love for you
                    http://fannation.shades-of-moonlight...y.php?sid=1216

Comment

ok my story is now on miskittens site, enjoy , and bb theres even some mcshep love for you
                      http://fannation.shades-of-moonlight...y.php?sid=1216
                      Very Nice

Comment

thanks, theres a lot more to come

Comment

thanks, theres a lot more to come
                          Yeah i liked it, liked the slashyness at the end. I haven't read alot of fanfic yet. And ive been told i should write some, because i like to write, so you know maybe in the future i will get around to it all. It we are all good

Comment

i love making up stories, but ive never really managed to sit down and write one properly, i tried doing one a while back, but then it clashed really badly with waht was happening on screen and i like for my stories to be written around whats on the show so i gave up, this is my first ever, and its all thanks to blen, because my grammar is appalling, you'd never guess i'd went to a grammar school!

Comment

i love making up stories, but ive never really managed to sit down and write one properly, i tried doing one a while back, but then it clashed really badly with waht was happening on screen and i like for my stories to be written around whats on the show so i gave up, this is my first ever, and its all thanks to blen, because my grammar is appalling, you'd never guess i'd went to a grammar school!
                              Well it read very well, you should be proud of it I think its building up nicely

I think any fic i write will go something along the lines of, offworld mission for the team. they come under heavy fire, john sends teyla and rodney through the gate, while he and ronon fight. they get captured, and the torture scenes, well they will make hand cutting off look like childs play. and i will work my way through the agony of their torture, and what they really like and want, thats when ill go into the shippy side of things. naturally ill have the worried rodney and teyla and yeah. the acknowledgement of love and lust from the boys of certain members of the atlantis crew. basically, its going to be good when i finally get around to actually writing it, i have these ideas and i put them in a document. It will cover my ships, so deller, mcshep and probably in a small way Needy. and maybe sheyla will come out of the woodwork. all the conflicting triangles will start to show as they all become desperate

Comment

Well it read very well, you should be proud of it I think its building up nicely

I think any fic i write will go something along the lines of, offworld mission for the team. they come under heavy fire, john sends teyla and rodney through the gate, while he and ronon fight. they get captured, and the torture scenes, well they will make hand cutting off look like childs play. and i will work my way through the agony of their torture, and what they really like and want, thats when ill go into the shippy side of things. naturally ill have the worried rodney and teyla and yeah. the acknowledgement of love and lust from the boys of certain members of the atlantis crew. basically, its going to be good when i finally get around to actually writing it, i have these ideas and i put them in a document. It will cover my ships, so deller, mcshep and probably in a small way Needy. and maybe sheyla will come out of the woodwork. all the conflicting triangles will start to show as they all become desperate

i would defiantly be interested in that, do it, do it now!

Comment

Working...
                                X