Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You could get him to play "Who can keep the quietest the longest" game

Anyway, Dr Jenn, feast your eyes on these Prodigal pics instead
    Spoiler:

Comment

-drools-
      sigpic

Comment

Love the pics from The Prodigal..hate that ugly green blanket that just appeared out of thin air to cover our view
        Sig made by DG. Thanks DG sigpic

Comment

Ugh, guys, I got worse. As in, sicker than I was. Yay. Runny/stuffy nose(it alternates), cough that won't go away, I'm getting nauseous...Think I might go soak in the tub for awhile...even though Grandma hates when I do that, for some reason...and watch a few things.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fuchsia View Post
            spleeing (verb) to splee 1. spell for fanfic. Similar to squeeing, but more complicated. Example : She squeed when the buff Satedan was injured; she spleed when she wrote the accompanying and obligatory fanfic.
            2. Obscure and highly dangerous form of downhill skiing, resulting in many fatalities... now illegal.
            I love it hun! splee shall me our new word for all of thge fanfic writers.
            Originally posted by mellow yellow View Post
            Go ahead Badboy! It would be nice if you could do a fic from Ronon's POV

OK, so I just sent my fic to Nika for her to Beta it. And let me just say that after I finish a fic I think I'm the world best writer and often think to myself..damn girl you are good..then I'll get it back and realize just how dumb I am..example..spelling little as litter? OK..what? and my tenses are all over the place....

I just read Joe M's blog and I don't think anything is going to come from Amelia and Ronon because Amelia's scene was added last minute..basically he was talking with her and found out she does kickboxing and ran to Carl and told him and he added a scene for her.

So, I was thinking about the EATG balcony pic and I really don't think it is the official season ending photo..I really think it was from this episode..Joe posted the pic awhile ago on his blog..it didn't have Jenn it..and I very much doubt we are going to see Ronon in the infirmary again! Not because of anything with him and Jenn...just that he is Mr. Warrior and it would get old real quick if we see him again laid out..there is only 6 more epis left.

Ever, you mentioned you didn't get to see the interview Jewel did. MGM and my computer don't get along either. I saw it because it was on someone's google blog. I'll see if I can find it again and post the link for you. She does talk a lot about Ronon..more than she talks about McKay but I have to say this..I don't know if it is just wishful thinking on my part..but although her words seem to indicate she may/have chosen McKay her mannerism seem to be Ronon going with Ronon all the way. <-- I hope you know what I mean by that its hard to explain if you haven't seen the video.
            I too thought the pic was from this ep because of the scrubs for ronon. it was what we saw him in last!

Comment

I'm feeling pretty ghastly myself Dr Jenn. At least I don't have to go to work tomorrow, I can take things easy.

Comment

And have a few more pics to splee over (I love that word!) Reunion this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  Rodney will mess up big style. That ghastly Mckeller pic that seems to show them pressing foreheads together, won't live up to Mckeller expectations IMO. She's just been nearly frozen to death and Rodney has to rescue her. She's probably nearly dead from exposure. We know he's in love with her. He probably just grabs her and there isn't a lot she can do about it. Probably she would press foreheads with Todd if he had just saved her life.

And I do so hope that she wants nothing to do with him after that.

I already have an idea for a tag to the episode having to do with Jen being really, REALLY cold and needing someone to warm her up. And I can give you the hint that it's definitely not Rodney she's thinking about.
                  sigpic

Operation "this will most likely end badly" is a go. - John Sheppard
                  MALP on a stick! - Rodney McKay

Comment

Hey guys. Does anyone know of any pics where it looks like Ronon's thinking or has a little smile as if he's thinking of Jenn? (Any season but 2 works...he just needs to be thinking)

Comment

I don't know, you go to sleep, and when you come back to see what the naughty folk have been up to, what you see doesn't really disturb you. Lots of pics of the hunky one. A new word, Splee. And finally been told i should write from ronon's perspective when i finally get around to writing that fan fic. Yes well ill just go and get a spray tan and beef up a bit so i can get into character

Comment

*grins* one more chapter done, now. so I'm up to 16 in total now. Since I have lots of notes and such in my documen I am estimating that my wordcount thus far is somewhere around 25,000
                        sigpic
                        My Site || My Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
                          Hey guys. Does anyone know of any pics where it looks like Ronon's thinking or has a little smile as if he's thinking of Jenn? (Any season but 2 works...he just needs to be thinking)
                          try these:
                          Spoiler:
                          or
                          or

Comment

Thanks Rac. Does anyone know what ep the second one's from?

Comment

I don't sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by badboyzII~86 View Post
                                I don't know, you go to sleep, and when you come back to see what the naughty folk have been up to, what you see doesn't really disturb you. Lots of pics of the hunky one. A new word, Splee. And finally been told i should write from ronon's perspective when i finally get around to writing that fan fic. Yes well ill just go and get a spray tan and beef up a bit so i can get into character
                                OMG! I love it..if the spray on tan and beefing up helps then go for it

I want to say Reunion when he is talking to Sheppard about all the things Sheppard isn't going to say to him to try and stop him from leaving..that is really the only epi I can think of when he had that smile
                                Sig made by DG. Thanks DG sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X