Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VERY good thing! I'm off for a bit, ladies, MSN's not letting me log in, so I'm gonna restart my comp. I don't get why it's doing all this.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
      I feel like making a vid. I have some music in mind but I need to download a couple more episodes. Can anyone think of any season 2 or 3 episodes (apart from Sateda & Runner) where Ronon looks more pensive and angsty than usual?

episodes with micheal, and todd, tend to have a pretty angsty Ronon

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
        Did some checking around for you, Ever, and all I could find was this site,

Mad Magazine parodies

There's a little snippet from the one you're looking for.

Edit : Nevermind, here's the link to a scan of the carol for you,

Boom! The Cherry Bombs Explode

It's the second image from the top, Issue #58 from October 1960
        SWEET!!!!! Thank you all so much!!! When I tried to look this up a few months ago, I just about pulled out my hair.

Have some green!

I feel like making a vid. I have some music in mind but I need to download a couple more episodes. Can anyone think of any season 2 or 3 episodes (apart from Sateda & Runner) where Ronon looks more pensive and angsty than usual?
        Also, the end of Duet, when he finds out for sure about Sateda. Very sad.
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Whats up ladies!!!
          Sig made by DG. Thanks DG sigpic

Comment

oh I am beat I went to the mall with my cousin today and it is only 7:20 my time and I hear bed calling
            sigpic

Comment

I forgot to say! This is my first anniversary with all of you and Gateworld! My, what I have learned this year!
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Yay, Ever! -throws a party, then runs off to hang up and fold her clothes so she can join in-
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                  I forgot to say! This is my first anniversary with all of you and Gateworld! My, what I have learned this year!
                  Happy GW anniversary!!!!

J= Ronon it is Ever's One Year GW anniverasary.

R= Did we get her anything?

J= We'd better think of something fast!!

R= errgh! The perfect present is stuck behind this door.

J= Well I guess Ever won't mind so much if we keep ourselves entertained while waiting for the door to unstick.

C= Did you lock that door like I asked you to.
                  Z= It won't open for hours!!
                  sigpic

Comment

congrats ever... how time flies!

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS Misi!

Would you believe I've spent nearly all evening making a vid? I dowloaded a heap of episodes and then found I didn't really need them. Just waiting for You Tube to do it's thing.

Comment

http://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/156/156882g82qpu0ale.gif

CONGRATULATIONS Misi!

Would you believe I've spent nearly all evening making a vid? I dowloaded a heap of episodes and then found I didn't really need them. Just waiting for You Tube to do it's thing.
                        I have downloaded gimp and will try to figure it out, when I have time!
                        Ok does anyone know how to type with strike-throughs of the words?? I am trying to figure that one out!

Nice to see you back blen, your trip looked lovely!
                        I got some gorgeous white roses for my anniversary! *whispers* hubby is good!

Comment

Thanks Rache

White roses! Lovely! Mr Blen doesn't like giving flowers. He hasn't an ounce of romance. But he is very good at DIY

To strike through a word type [strike] then your word and [/strike ] leaving out all the gaps I have left.

Comment

Bwahahahahaha! Love it, Pocus!

-tests the 'strike out' thing- Who else thinks Max Carrigan Joe Anderson is gorgeous? And Blenca, I think you should have Small Blen hint to Mr. Blen that you'd like some flowers!
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks Rache

White roses! Lovely! Mr Blen doesn't like giving flowers. He hasn't an ounce of romance. But he is very good at DIY

To strike through a word type [strike] then your word and [/strike ] leaving out all the gaps I have left.
                              Hubby is very good with jewelry and roses, makes up for when he is a jerk (as any man can be on occassion!)

Blen you are a doll angel!

I did it!!!!

Comment

Love the pic fic Pocus.

Here's my latest vid http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=JKCHlxtmGTg

Hope you all like it. Misi, I'm doing you a rapidshare one.

Comment

Working...
                                X