Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll do my best, babe! Just gimme a bit.

Edit: I can't find anything, either, I'm sorry!
    Last edited by DrJenniferDex; 18 October 2008, 09:47 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Did some checking around for you, Ever, and all I could find was this site,

Mad Magazine parodies

There's a little snippet from the one you're looking for.

Edit : Nevermind, here's the link to a scan of the carol for you,

Boom! The Cherry Bombs Explode

It's the second image from the top, Issue #58 from October 1960
      Last edited by Pandora's_Box; 18 October 2008, 10:11 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Morning all!
        Just watched Outsiders
        Spoiler:
        It was good, no Jen and Ronon but McKay I feel is a bit of a cheater really.

How are we all?

Thank you to Blen for the sig!

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!
        Proud member of the Major Lorne/Kavan Thunk thread
        Proud member of Sam/Jack family thread

Proud member of The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread

Comment

Morning Mountie!

I don't suppose you watched the X factor results last night? I fell asleep & missed it.

As for Outsiders

Spoiler:
          I know what you mean.

Leopards don't change their spots, do they? And, of course, Ronon was there as well, so he can see how Rodney behaves when other attractive women are around. Surely he must see that all he need do is wait, then Rodney will slip up & revert back to his normal self. Then Jennifer will see who is the better man.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
            Morning Mountie!

I don't suppose you watched the X factor results last night? I fell asleep & missed it.

As for Outsiders

Spoiler:
            I know what you mean.

Leopards don't change their spots, do they? And, of course, Ronon was there as well, so he can see how Rodney behaves when other attractive women are around. Surely he must see that all he need do is wait, then Rodney will slip up & revert back to his normal self. Then Jennifer will see who is the better man.
            I watch Strictly come dancing so i didn't see it.

I have Spice up your life in my head.

Also
            Spoiler:
            I completely agree! Our boy just has to wait and Jen will come running. I think she said it to she what he feels for her. Or she's incredibly stupid.

Thank you to Blen for the sig!

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!
            Proud member of the Major Lorne/Kavan Thunk thread
            Proud member of Sam/Jack family thread

Proud member of The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread

Comment

Morning

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
              To the tune of "Hark The Hearald Angels Sing"

"Boom the cherry bombs explode, blowing potholes in the road. Tiny bits of dynamite sure do give .......... a fright."

Hope that helps! There's a whole series of them to the tune of Christmas carols. This one just fits in with the fic I was thinking of.
              I found it, but Pandora was first Great that helped, I use this way to find lyrics and song names, but it's more difficult for me cause I often don't catch the words right, my understanding English is bad sometimes

I think Jenn must see that finally

Comment

I feel like making a vid. I have some music in mind but I need to download a couple more episodes. Can anyone think of any season 2 or 3 episodes (apart from Sateda & Runner) where Ronon looks more pensive and angsty than usual?

Comment

I feel like making a vid. I have some music in mind but I need to download a couple more episodes. Can anyone think of any season 2 or 3 episodes (apart from Sateda & Runner) where Ronon looks more pensive and angsty than usual?
                  well there is a little in Trinity, and um um um okay I need to watch S2 and S3 *snaps fingers* darn it on order to tell you more maybe some in Toa of Rodney, and First Strik oh oh oh Common Ground he spent most of that one all growly
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks, DG I'll download Trinity & I think I'll check out No Mans Land and The Ark as well.

Comment

Thanks, DG I'll download Trinity & I think I'll check out No Mans Land and The Ark as well.
                      How about The Lost Boys and the one after that. He was mad as hell in those
                      Sig made by DG. Thanks DG sigpic

Comment

Oh thanks Mellow. I'll get those as well

Comment

-messes about with her new phone- I LOVE having GPS.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
                            -messes about with her new phone- I LOVE having GPS.
                            I got a new phone last week, just a cheapo one because I dropped mine in a sink full of water... don't ask now I need to transfer my contacts.

i enjoyed outsiders mostly... but inquistion should be very interesting.

Comment

I did that yesterday, Rac! Well, sort of. I was rinsing a plate and I had my phone under my chin, then it slipped and I accidentally soaked it.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
                                I did that yesterday, Rac! Well, sort of. I was rinsing a plate and I had my phone under my chin, then it slipped and I accidentally soaked it.
                                it ruined my phone the same day the transmission in my daughter's car failed...thank heavens my hubby was driving her car at the time (she & I were carpooling!)

Comment

Working...
                                X