Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
    Being redded by someone for the size of your sig is a bit extreme isn't it Gategirl? Wouldn't it have been nicer for them to just send you a message and let you know politely? Weird. Stay with us where it's safe.

Some more Shrine pics.

Spoiler:

And Misi I'm glad your son's knee is getting better.

BTW my mum has two black eyes now and she daren't go out of the house in case anyone sees them

Ouch! The last black eye I had was a couple of years ago. We were playing at the bottom of a dam (not that big a deal here in New Mexico) and I was getting to close to the water over the spillway, the water swept my legs out from under me and I did a face plant on the cement. The ER glued the cut above my eye shut. I walked around with dark eye glasses for a couple of weeks.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

All this talk about injuries.... where's doc keller when u need her?

Blen..u should take pic of ur mom.. u know, just like im sure she has embarrassing pics of u lying around..
      j/k.....
      Commit the oldest sins, the newest kind of ways.
      William Shakespeare

Spoiler:

my dragons^^^

Comment

Oh dear Misi! I'm laughing but it does sound painful.

Unfortunately poor old Racoon can't put any sunglasses on. The bridge of her nose is too tender.

The one and only time I ever had a black eye was when Tessie greyhound decided to jump up at me, at the same time that I was bending down to pat her. I got a long pointy greyhound nose in my eye. Ouch!

Comment

my one and only black eye I was in the 3rd grade and I was running on the playground and another kid ran into me and his forehead hit me right in the head and I actually passed out had to get x-rays had a deep bruise on my cheek bone but other than that I was okay
          sigpic

Comment

I've never had a black eye...but one time, my sister hit me and gave me a nosebleed.

In all fairness, though, I did smack her in the mouth first.

Black J/T sig made by Blencathra, Keller sig by Krissie, all others made by me

My Fics (updated 7/29/09)

Comment

I may just do that Stardust!

But I think I've got beyond getting embarrassed at her getting out the embarrassing pics. Mind you - good job she doesn't know hot to use a computer. There are one or two that would make me squirm if they landed on here.

Shanna - I'm just glad I'm an only child.

Comment

I've never had a black eye. Though once, on a trip to the lake, I was on a banana boat with some friends, and I was in front at first, so when I went down, my heel hit my friend Nessa's mouth and chipped her tooth. She made me go in the middle after that, then when she fell off, her head snapped back and whacked me, then I fell into our friend Catch, and he kinda caught me when we fell off, and I didn't even notice my nose was bleeding till I went to swim back to the boat, and my friend Nate jumped into the water to make sure I was okay.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stardust View Post
                  Wow Gg, sounds like ur having one of "those" days when everything is just messed up..
                  its ok sweety..*hugs and offers chocolates wrested from Pocus*
                  Yeah pretty much and in like 1/2 an hour from now i have to go to this thing at my church its mandatory or something for all kids making there confrimation. bleh... i dont want to go!

Being redded by someone for the size of your sig is a bit extreme isn't it Gategirl? Wouldn't it have been nicer for them to just send you a message and let you know politely? Weird. Stay with us where it's safe.

BTW my mum has two black eyes now and she daren't go out of the house in case anyone sees them
                  Yeah i think i'll stay here, its safe.

Also Blen tell your mom i know how she feels, over the summer i was watching a movie, and i was sitting in my computer chair and i had it reclined, and i got up and leaned toward the chair to move it and i hit the thing on the bottom that reclines the chair and it came back & hit me right on the bridge of my nose and i wear glasses so it pushed them right into my nose,so my nose was swollen and underneath both of my eyes was purple for two days ..

EDIT: DG thanks for the green
                  sigpic
                  sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

Oh dear Misi! I'm laughing but it does sound painful.

Unfortunately poor old Racoon can't put any sunglasses on. The bridge of her nose is too tender.

The one and only time I ever had a black eye was when Tessie greyhound decided to jump up at me, at the same time that I was bending down to pat her. I got a long pointy greyhound nose in my eye. Ouch!
                    Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                    my one and only black eye I was in the 3rd grade and I was running on the playground and another kid ran into me and his forehead hit me right in the head and I actually passed out had to get x-rays had a deep bruise on my cheek bone but other than that I was okay
                    My! aren't we the beat up bunch!
                    sigpic

Comment

I should also say, that it is for reasons such as these, that I'm not into whump. I've been whumped on, my family has been whumped on quite enough for a lifetime.
                      sigpic

Comment

bye for now everyone...

cya tmrw...
                        Commit the oldest sins, the newest kind of ways.
                        William Shakespeare

Spoiler:

my dragons^^^

Comment

Sorry Misi - just seen you post. Close your eyes for this lot.

Spoiler:
                          All this talk of injuries makes me feel like we need some whump pictures.

A Kaylee one because I'm running out of Jennifer ones.

And finally

Edit - spoilered them for you Misi.

Good night Stardust.
                          Last edited by Blencathra; 08 September 2008, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Sorry Misi - just seen you post. Close your eyes for this lot.

Spoiler:
                            All this talk of injuries makes me feel like we need some whump pictures.

A Kaylee one because I'm running out of Jennifer ones.

And finally

Edit - spoilered them for you Misi.

Good night Stardust.
                            Not to worry, I can handle the whump. I just refuse to inflict whump on our beloved characters!
                            sigpic

Comment

Good night guys

Comment

Night, Aqua.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X