Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dunno, Blenca, it was way too long, I think you could've trimmed off about three minutes...

I'm kidding! Stop hitting me!

I liked it, especially how the first scene ties into the last one.
    sigpic

Comment

Cheeky

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
        I dunno, Blenca, it was way too long, I think you could've trimmed off about three minutes...

I'm kidding! Stop hitting me!

I liked it, especially how the first scene ties into the last one.
        yea Blen..you did a great job! I really admire all you girls with computer skills..making videos and banners and all sorts of things..I don't have a clue how to do any of those things..but I can do one hell of a report..and boring things like that

I just want to let everyone know now...Blen, Perkins, Kris,..don't mean to leave anyone out..I really admire all your creative works and the time and effort you put into it
        Sig made by DG. Thanks DG sigpic

Comment

Aww shucks.

Actually Movie Maker is pretty easy to use. You upload your video, it makes little clips for you and you can drag them into a line. The fiddly part is cutting them to the correct lengths, doing the transitions and trying to get the clip to tie in with the music. I spent ages trying to get the part with Jenn to line up with the "my sweetest friend" bit in the music.

Thanks once again.

Comment

You're welcome, Blenca! And that is why I might ask someone else to do my Twilight cast video. I have the pics, I know what songs I want, how I want the pics set up...
            sigpic

Comment

the first one is the hardest to do it gets easier
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                Cheeky
                Who, me?! Never!
                sigpic

Comment

I hope so DG.

I hope you aren't looking at me to do your Twilight vid Dr Jenn. Jacob Black would probably be an old man with a zimmer frame before I got it finished

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                  I decided to create a people's choice poll:
                  http://www.pcavote.com/pca/singlepol...pollId=9800051
                  Just bumping the polls.

Comment

-laughs- No, just whoever's willing.
                    sigpic

Comment

Misi. I've just remembered you won't be able to see my vid on You Tube so I'm uploading it to rapidshare. Can you see it with that?

Comment

Gah. Got a headache that's making my vision go as funny as it did the last time I was drunk, and as I'm actually getting drunk tomorrow...I WANT THIS HEADACHE TO GO AWAY!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

My vid on Rapidshare for Misi.

And I'm off to bed now. Hope your headache goes Dr Jenn.

See you all tomorrow.

Comment

: grumble grumble grumble :: Krissie, emphasis on the sie, got to me...

:: grumble grumble grumble ::
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                              Misi. I've just remembered you won't be able to see my vid on You Tube so I'm uploading it to rapidshare. Can you see it with that?
                              Actually, I was trying to download it on YT so I could see it, but my computer flubbered up. So this is GREAT!!!! I'm off to download!
                              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Night, Blenca.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X