Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-grins- Betcha had fun though, eh, Seythia? -huggles and sends off to bed- Night, love!
    sigpic

Comment

Morning

I've had about 3 hours sleep, came down to let the dogs out in the garden & logged on briefly while I waited.

Can't get back to sleep now because LOOK!!!!! Andreas posted a link in the Episodic Pics thread.

Pics from Tracker & The Queen.

TRACKER

Spoiler:

THE QUEEN

Spoiler:

There are loads more from The Queen (no more of R or K) if you want to follow the link (you have to register as a member). http://www.repro-images.org/index.php?cat=69

Comment

Spoiler:
        -watches the unnecessary accusations about her flood in because Kiryk has his shirt off-

Did she knock him out and steal his sword?! Awesome, go Jennifer!
        sigpic

Comment

I don't know Dr Jenn. Or does
          Spoiler:
          Ronon show up at this point to kick his ass.

BTW I'm not sure the order in which the pictures were taken or which order they are supposed to be viewed in either. I just wish I'd had them for my Pic Fic.

Edit _ I was also thinking that Kiryk should be in the new SGU

Comment

I'm going with
            Spoiler:
            she stole the sword
            because
            Spoiler:
            she heard Ronon coming to kick Kiryk's ass.

Gonna go soak in the tub, 'female problems' have arisen.
            sigpic

Comment

Oh dear. Hope you feel better soon Dr Jenn.

Great theory, however, if you look at the bottom pic, the
              Spoiler:

sword handle is visible just out of reach. But I suppose she could grab it or kick it further away.

Edit - I'm off back to bed for a bit. See you later.

Comment

good morning people, well except im the only one here, am loving the new pics i just want to watch the rest of the season right now! Glad u liked the vide everlovin i must admit i was wondering how on earth i was goingt o pull it off, and then slowly it clicked! Anybody thought of any more ideas? ive only got a fwe more in the pipeline then im gonna be bored again!

Comment

oh and the new vid is now on my site

Comment

I think she'll
                    Spoiler:
                    try to use it.
                    -goes to check out Perkin's new vid, reluctantly pausing Phantom of the Opera-
                    sigpic

Comment

ive just fin your vid dr jenn, having a small problem with the timings, one mintute its fine the nesxt its not, grr, should have it sorted doon though

Comment

Originally posted by perkin127 View Post
                        ive just fin your vid dr jenn, having a small problem with the timings, one mintute its fine the nesxt its not, grr, should have it sorted doon though
                        No worries, I can wait! And thank you again! Ugh, I had the same problem with my Twilight video, because I'm incompetent. Have to start the damn thing over, this time I'm gonna try figuring out my codec problem first. -waits patiently, gathering pics for a banner request-

Edit: Got some pics, and two banner requests! -looks around hopefully- I'm wanting a Jeremy Irons banner, and an Ed Speleers one, got the pics I want and everything. Here's the Jeremy album http://s181.photobucket.com/albums/x...eremy%20Irons/ and here's the Ed one http://s181.photobucket.com/albums/x...Ed%20Speleers/

Anyone interested in making a little somethin' for me, pwease? -puppy dog eyes-
                        Last edited by DrJenniferDex; 30 August 2008, 02:52 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

where did u get you team ronon banner with the 'i swear, just once slice into his food... just seen it! very funny!

Comment

From one of the McKellers! -goes to find the link for you-

Edit: Here you go, it was made by Trekie, and it's the fifth one: http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=3705
                            sigpic

Comment

thanks -goes off to check rthem out- is it just me or are the mckeller ones not as good?

Comment

and what was that site you use for the multiple banners?
                                im too lazy to look back through the millions of posts

Comment

Working...
                                X