Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, that's a pretty good idea.
    Didn't thought, they could be kind of helpful.
    sigpic

Comment

I see you Jason come out and say hi *waves*
      sigpic

Comment

????????
        *Turn in your P-90 for a MP7; the standard issue weapon for any SG Team*

sigpic

Comment

I saw you where here and on the thread just wondered if you were going to say anything
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
            It always puts smile on my face

I'm just going to watch This Mortal Coil. One of the anti's mentioned there was a small R/K (or Replikeller!) moment in it. Must have missed it! So I'm off to watch it again
            I didn't even look for one because it wasn't even our Jenn! Check it out for me, please! Now I need to know!

Originally posted by =SGA=Jason_Binn View Post
            ????????
            !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

*pops in* Hello all, thought I'd spend a few mins here. Hubby & daughter are at a baseball game so I have free time!

Just realised I've hit 3000 posts That last thousand seemed to go really quickly
              Congrats girl! yep they do fly by don't they?

It always puts smile on my face

I'm just going to watch This Mortal Coil. One of the anti's mentioned there was a small R/K (or Replikeller!) moment in it. Must have missed it! So I'm off to watch it again
              you were lurking again weren't you? I know what you mean, they complain and moan and then I ahve to go back and watch the episode!
              I am starting season 2 of SG1 --- my downstairs is looking great and I had forgotten how much fun some of the early eps were.

PS- misi I love your new siggie!

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                *pops in* Hello all, thought I'd spend a few mins here. Hubby & daughter are at a baseball game so I have free time!

Congrats girl! yep they do fly by don't they?

you were lurking again weren't you? I know what you mean, they complain and moan and then I ahve to go back and watch the episode!
                I am starting season 2 of SG1 --- my downstairs is looking great and I had forgotten how much fun some of the early eps were.

PS- misi I love your new siggie!
                Which one are you seeing?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                  Which one are you seeing?
                  It was the beautiful coastline or lakeside one. Now you got other "scenery" showing -- ronon and teal'c

*thinks to self...need to get the rotator going*

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                    I saw you where here and on the thread just wondered if you were going to say anything
                    nope im not gonna say anything, in fact im leaving... hmph!!!

sigpic

Comment

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

sigpic

Comment

nope im not gonna say anything, in fact im leaving... hmph!!!
                        wow okay mr huffy LOL
                        sigpic

Comment

Well I've watched This Mortal Coil again and I still can't see anything. The only bit was the part that DG mentioned but I didn't anything but a sort of "Huh?" moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                            It was the beautiful coastline or lakeside one. Now you got other "scenery" showing -- ronon and teal'c

*thinks to self...need to get the rotator going*
                            I've had those for a while. The scenery is all of the Columbia River Gorge. Washington/Oregon border. I grew up around there.

I thought Ronon and Teal'c were scenery too!? I sure like looking at them!
                            sigpic

Comment

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
                              !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Or would you have preferred

........................... ?

I'm extremely tired. Don't expect anything to make sense!
                              sigpic

Comment

!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Or would you have preferred

........................... ?

I'm extremely tired. Don't expect anything to make sense!
                                wait you normally make sence LOL you know I am kidding Here have some scenery

Spoiler:
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X