Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kirking the Universe: Two Men, so many women and so little time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alaskannut View Post
    To bravely go where all have gone before..............
    I think the correct quotation from B5 would be: "Good luck Sir, I think you're about to go where everyone has gone before."
    Signed,

Gregorius
    Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
    Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

iI've never though of Rondey as Kirk type guy but John in my eyes is the Kirking king.

I watched the Tower on Saturday for the first time

Spoiler:
      He didn't even look away when the girl derobed. Most guys on these shows look way even if they do end up being witht he girl. John just starred and starred. I just couldn't stop laughing
      Ben Browder on who'd win a fight, Mitchell or Critchon..."Cameron would have the upper hand until Aeryn kicked his ass."

Comment

Originally posted by angelfire east View Post
        iI've never though of Rondey as Kirk type guy but John in my eyes is the Kirking king.
        Rodney is the loyal sidekick to his Kirkness Sheppard

Spoiler:
        He didn't even look away when the girl derobed. Most guys on these shows look way even if they do end up being witht he girl. John just starred and starred. I just couldn't stop laughing
        To quote Rodney: "He IS Kirk."
        Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

I remembered downloading something pertinent to this, and after some searching, here's the link- just scroll down until you get to the music vid 'John Sheppard-Intergalactic Man of Mystery' and do the right-click-save thang.
          The title of the vid says its all

http://www.geocities.com/derry667/SGindex.htm

And if you don't crack up at the Dr. Evil 'voice-dubbing' bit for Rodney ("Throw me a frikkin' bone here!!")-then, well...
          sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

Originally posted by Gregorius View Post
            That's why we have to honour the Golden Duo, since these heroes risk these things and more each and every week/fling in order to protect Atlantis.
            Exactly. And it's a whole new galaxy out there, so...

Spoiler:
            ...it could get worse than trying to get over your late wife with a bird who turns out to not only be an amnesiac mass-murderer, but one who used to be in her eighties; or eating f**k-me cake and finding yourself friends with evil nanites, or helping to spawn snakes in a USAF tin bath; or doing a scientist who turns out not only to be a host, but that it was the Goa'uld you were romancing all along, all just to find someone who can do good maths; being hit between the legs with a fire extinguisher; the list goes on...

Has been put in spoilers in case there are people out there who STILL don't know this after all these years (sigh)
            sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

I just want Rodney to get some more tail.

Seriously, I want to see him exit a tent with a satisfied look on his face, see a hot chick exiting afterwards, and see him amble happily over to the team.

"We ready to go?"

Ronon: *raised eyebrows of disbelief* "You didn't seriously...with her?"

McKay: *smug like a smug thing* "A gentleman doesn't kiss and tell, my friend. Let's head back, I'm sure they're waiting for us."
              They say the geek never gets the girl...what about the girl getting the geek?

Rodney/Teyla...it could happen

spoilers for "200"
              Spoiler:
              Gen. Hammond: It has to spin, it's round! Spinning is so much cooler than not spinning. I'm the general, and I want it to spin!

Vala: Are you saying that General O'Neill is...

Cam: My daddy?

Comment

This thread isn't about pro-Kirking in general, only pro-Kirking for the Golden Duo.
                Oh now, I think this thread is about a lot more then just that. I have always thought of them as a tag team, sure some may say Rodney gets Kirk's John's cast-offs but I think they may just be up for sharing... who knows wtf goes on in that galaxy when we aren't watching!

I am reminded of these spoilery caps from The Game... there is something definitely going on here.

Spoiler:

Kirk John: Come on Rodney it's your turn to charm the hot alien babe.

Rodney: Wha...what?

Rodney: So my friend over there, with The Hair (r)(c)(tm), wanted to know if your father was an alien? Because there's nothing else like you on Earth!

Kirk John: *groans* Rodney! I said charm her.

Rodney: I'm only using the line you used on me!

*sorry I see them and I slash* No not really sorry... LOL!

Comment

However cool The Hair (r)(c)(tm) is, it is no protection against the charms of Ronon

Spoiler:

Comment

Welcome to the, as far as I know, first thread that is dedicated only to the kirking of Atlantis' main kirker Colonel John Sheppard and his loyal sidekick Dr. Rodney McKay.

As supporters of the "Make love during war" crowd we celebrate every romantic conquest made by the Golden Duo.

In our opinion kirking is the second best way of maintaining and creating a lasting peace besides marriages, afterall in earlier times here on Earth kings married their daughters to their enemies after a peace agreement so a blood bond would prevent them from fighting, but since marriages are out of the question kirking is the second best thing. The Golden Duo, the heroes they are, are willing to all of this for Atlantis and Earth despite the risks they have of getting infected with a VD (Although their character shields and The Hair (r)(c)(tm) should protect them).

From Teyla and Weir at home, to the random (ascended) bimbo of the week, this thread is in support of every fling, thing, and non-serious relationship you can think of (We don't even care if it's slash - or body sharing/exhanges -, if it's a fling it's Kirk point).

Furthermore, we also celebrate and honour The Hair (r)(c)(tm) who remains as in model and is as steady on Sheppard's head as Shatner's toupet was on Kirk's, because and only because of the powers of The Hair (r)(c)(tm) the Golden Duo is capable of what they are doing week in, week out (The Chronicles of Stargate: The Gel Hell Saga depicts what happens when The Hair (r)(c)(tm) is gone).

And now to conclude this starting post, I leave you with the first signature image of ship.

The Hair (r)(c)(tm) has truly incredible power! LMAO

Comment

Rodney is the loyal sidekick to his Kirkness Sheppard

To quote Rodney: "He IS Kirk."
                      He is indeed.
                      Ben Browder on who'd win a fight, Mitchell or Critchon..."Cameron would have the upper hand until Aeryn kicked his ass."

Comment

Originally posted by _WraithQueen_ View Post
                        However cool The Hair (r)(c)(tm) is, it is no protection against the charms of Ronon

Spoiler:
                        Spoiler:

Carson: "Why are you gloating and looking even more conceited than normal Rodney?"
                        Rodney: "I finally got the proof that Sheppard's more desperate than I am."
                        Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
                          Oh now, I think this thread is about a lot more then just that. I have always thought of them as a tag team, sure some may say Rodney gets Kirk's John's cast-offs but I think they may just be up for sharing... who knows wtf goes on in that galaxy when we aren't watching!
                          *nods* That's why Rodney's John's sidekick and that's why I placed that line of real men in the sig Besides we all know that without Rodney Sheppard wouldn't look so cool

For your caps, I changed a bit:
                          Spoiler:

Rodney: "What did I do?!"
                          Kirk John: "You know damn well what you did with those pictures of me and Ronon...now it's payback time..."
                          Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

THIS is what happens when we give you chocolate

aaahh well Who can resist a Good Kirking AND a trusty Sidekick
                            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
                              THIS is what happens when we give you chocolate
                              No, this is what happens when I don't get enough chocolate

aaahh well Who can resist a Good Kirking AND a trusty Sidekick
                              It sure beats the other ships
                              Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

I suggest someone make a sig to celebrate Rodney
                                Spoiler:
                                At least TALKING to a woman he's interested in
                                in Sunday.

Comment

Working...
                                X