Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greytop
    I had heard or read someplace that he is the father of two.
    Two boys...aged 5 and 3 now, I think...

Nice piccies everyone...love Stickman Shep...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Happy Father's Day to Joe.

Love all the yummy shep pics you guys are posting.

And Beanie? Finally caught up on this thread and clicked on your WP. Creepy and beautiful and perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7
        Happy Father's Day to Joe.

Love all the yummy shep pics you guys are posting.

And Beanie? Finally caught up on this thread and clicked on your WP. Creepy and beautiful and perfect.
        Thanks Merlin...I aim to please...

Thinking of doing some AVs now...but mini-art really isn't my forté...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

great sheppy piccys everyone
          sigpic

Comment

Some caps from the extras on the new Region 2 DVD...

Comment

More...

LOL!

Comment

And some more...

Joe - "I do all my own stunts."

Comment

Just like to say that after seeing the storm 1&2 I have alot more respect for the character of shepp. At first i just thought he was a carbon copy of jack but now ive seen he isnt! His humor is great and his skills in the field are excellent as seen in the storm.

Comment

The look on his face in the next few...priceless!

Comment

Joe does his best Gorilla impersonation...

Thus begins the obsession with feeling one's chest...

Or maybe it's a flea...Gorillas get those...

Oh hang on...wasn't that where I... *whispers to Joe*

Comment

"My heart is only for you..."

Comment

Weeee.. thanks for all those Beanie!! His expressions just get better and better Wonder what they're talking about...

Comment

Beanie! fantastic pic's, and funnies too.. i fink i wurve you

made even more so by the knowledge that this will all be waiting for me next time i get home, as i'll have the last two DVD's waiting for me.....at which point i think i'll be incommunicado for a day or three...
                            FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
                            There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
                              Weeee.. thanks for all those Beanie!! His expressions just get better and better Wonder what they're talking about...
                              I know it's been said before, but it Sooo deems repeating...is this the man with the most expressional face or what???!!!!, seriously folks, who needs a plot line with that face? (and i'm not just talking the thunk factor, ladies )

He should get an award or something...
                              FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
                              There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Originally posted by VonKnibble
                                I know it's been said before, but it Sooo deems repeating...is this the man with the most expressional face or what???!!!!, seriously folks, who needs a plot line with that face? (and i'm not just talking the thunk factor, ladies )

He should get an award or something...
                                Couldn't agree more! I could just watch him make faces all day..

Comment

Working...
                                X