Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starfish
    What did you have in mind?
    Well, a game of Scrabble is always fun!!

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
      Aw, Starfish. . just what sort of thoughts are whirling around your brain??

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by starfish
        "Now Grodin. .Elinor wants me to play Scrabble with her and I need you to help me out. .see, I'm not such a good speller . . ."

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
          Aw, Starfish. . just what sort of thoughts are whirling around your brain??
          I don't know what is whirling in her brain but there are some pretty not PG things going on in mine
          Last edited by Klorel; 21 April 2005, 10:21 AM.
          The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Let's just say it's good thing we bought that jumbo size chocolate syrup.

"You said we were playing Scrabble!"

Comment

Sorry! We lied!!! Mwahahahaha!!!
              The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

ROTFL. . .never thought of Scrabble as "fun"!

As for this chocolate syrup. . um. . .nevermind. *having naughty thoughts*

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna

How many points would I get for spelling "wraith"?

Comment

Evening all...how is everyone today???

I feel really lousy...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                      Evening all...how is everyone today???

I feel really lousy...
                      Join the club Beanie. . .I have a stubborn, and very painful ear infection.

We have been having a nice round of Scrabble. . .with chocolate syrup on the side.

Comment

"Damn, my thunkers are ill today... What could I do to make them happy ?"
                        Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

I'm not ill, but I'm swamped with work when I'd rather be spending time with Sheppy

Comment

"Now Grodin. .Elinor wants me to play Scrabble with her and I need you to help me out. .see, I'm not such a good speller . . ."
                            Oh, that's OK 'cos then I get to choose the prize when I win!

Comment

Join the club Beanie. . .I have a stubborn, and very painful ear infection.

We have been having a nice round of Scrabble. . .with chocolate syrup on the side.
                              I hurt my foot somehow, and because it hurts to walk on, and I've been limping a bit, my knackered right hip has decided to start playing up...

I get bad ear infections...and I can't have antibiotics at all...so you have my upmost sympathy...

Scrabble eh? Choccie syrup...hmmmm, sounds interesting. Make it a game of strip scrabble and your on...just make sure Shep gets all the crap letters...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                              "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

I'm not ill, but I'm swamped with work when I'd rather be spending time with Sheppy
                                Ugh, that word should be made a profanity...

Comment

Working...
                                X