No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yesssss...Pocus. Thanks! That makes me smile looking at that. *giggling Joe*

OH MY.........Expo Joe is HOT. You know how some people make up lists of Things They Want To Accomplish Before They Die? I'd have to say meeting Joe would be at the top of my list absolutely. Such a nice man.....*sigh*

I'm off. Happy Thunking everyone!

IHS
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
      Yesssss...Pocus. Thanks! That makes me smile looking at that. *giggling Joe*

OH MY.........Expo Joe is HOT. You know how some people make up lists of Things They Want To Accomplish Before They Die? I'd have to say meeting Joe would be at the top of my list absolutely. Such a nice man.....*sigh*

I'm off. Happy Thunking everyone!

IHS
      You are welcome. I love all the behind the scenes pics. They look like they are having so much fun!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
        *Deliberate repost*

I just love that face!

Well, I'm back to civilization.

Welcome Lottie!!!

Off to watch the CSI:Miami episode with Joe (finally) . . .

Comment

Hellooooooooooooo?

Must be the Holiday season keeping everyone busy.

Happy Hanukkah to those who celebrate it, since it began at Sundown tonite.

How about some pics to light up the night.

sigpic

Comment

Thunk, thunk, thunk, thunk, thunk! Ow!

After yet another nasty week at work, I want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart! All the lovely pics have lifted my spirit every evening! I don't even mind the bruising that comes from missing the thunk pillows all around my chair!

A couple of my favorites:

Comment

Originally posted by SLC View Post
              It is not that I forgot to smile - I just couldnt smile- I ended up turning my lip up a little at one side in a real effort to look happy - I was just frozen there thinking OMG this is Joe Flanigan!!!!!!!
              Don't talk to me about photos with Joe! My two of me are awful, two of the worst I've ever seen. Mrs Football face! Arrrrgh! I was soooo nervous and don't even remember Joe putting his arm around me!
              I must admit, seeing all the lovely Expo piccies has really brought back some wonderful memories for me - so, thanks for those!!!!

Welcome to Lottie! I think you'll fit in here just fine!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lorr View Post
                Thunk, thunk, thunk, thunk, thunk! Ow!

After yet another nasty week at work, I want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart! All the lovely pics have lifted my spirit every evening! I don't even mind the bruising that comes from missing the thunk pillows all around my chair!
                The same happens to me only it's lifting the spirit before I leave for work
                The only problem is that afterwards my mind wanders a little during work....

a couple of my favorites

Comment

some more pretty to welcome Lottie in the thread

Comment

Hi and welcome Lottie!

Thanks for all the con pics everyone...I never get tired of seeing those and hearing about all your experiences!

Comment

Hello everybody, newbie here, finally delurking to introduce myself. How are you guys doing?

Comment

welcome PuddleJumper42! This is the right thread for your first post in GW
                        and I hope you'll enjoy all the pretty that Shep inspires in people!

Comment

Originally posted by PuddleJumper42 View Post
                          Hello everybody, newbie here, finally delurking to introduce myself. How are you guys doing?
                          Welcome, PuddleJumper42, to the JFT!
                          I'm good thanks, how are you?
                          Some thunkworthy piccies to welcome you!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
                            Don't talk to me about photos with Joe! My two of me are awful, two of the worst I've ever seen. Mrs Football face! Arrrrgh! I was soooo nervous and don't even remember Joe putting his arm around me!
                            I must admit, seeing all the lovely Expo piccies has really brought back some wonderful memories for me - so, thanks for those!!!!

Welcome to Lottie! I think you'll fit in here just fine!
                            Awwwww Linzi I dont think any of us liked our own pictures with Joe very much .....you know it just gives us a reason to try and try again!!!!!

Welcome- mind if we call you PJ42?

We are always pleased to welcome newbies!

Comment

oh I forgot to say great picspams!!!!

Comment

Hi there PuddleJumper42...great to have you here!

Wow...we're getting a flurry of newbies just lately. Wonderful!!

Comment

Working...
                                X