Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
    I have just had a thought. I finally know what this "PG thoughts" that everyone seems to advocate, means. It means "Pretty Good"!
    What had me confused is I call them PDG "Pretty Darn Good"
    Couldn't agree more!!!!! (sigh)

Comment

just watched irresponsible....it's not that bad....i think....
      anyway...like the way
      Spoiler:
      shepp smiled when mckay's talking about batman....also shepp expression when lucius mentioned..."bug" and "ancient woman"....
      and like when shepp had argument with teyla...."what??"
      Last edited by Madeleine; 08 December 2006, 09:03 AM.

Comment

Hmm . . . it's been awefully quiet in here today.

Maybe some Shepp hotness will bring some people out . . .

Comment

Hey ladies... Just a quick drop by to see how everyone was doing. It is cold and snowy here in Northern Japan. Perfect weather to curl up with one's sheppy clone, eh?

Thank you for the sig, SciFan!
          Spoiler:

Thank You Sheyla Fan!

Spoiler:

Comment

Great picspams everybody - and great new sigs!!

Comment

Comment

Lots of brilliant Shep goodies here everyone! Thanks ever so much for those!

You know, I've been trawling around the GW forum today and I have to say there is lots of praise, in one form or another, about Shep/Joe all over the place! The Shep character went through a bit of sticky patch in s2...but that seems to have all disappeared now! That is really lovely to see!

He so looks sloshed in this pic!!

Comment

Comment

Yay for the Sheppy pic spammage. Nothing like a quick thunk to wake you up in the morning..

~JB
                    Last edited by Just_breathing; 08 December 2006, 02:40 AM.
                    Someone notices you. Someone somewhere notices you the second you walk into a room. Find them. Because they’re waiting for you. Waiting for you to turn your head, say hello, and make their day the way you’ve made every single one of theirs. Find them.

Comment

Originally posted by Just_breathing View Post
                      Yay for the Sheppy pic spammage. Nothing like a quick thunk to wake you up in the morning..
                      To wake you up in the morning, to watch during a cup of coffee, over lunchbreak, after work.... okay I might be a wee bit obsessed but the man is darned sexy
                      sigpic
                      My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel View Post
                        To wake you up in the morning, to watch during a cup of coffee, over lunchbreak, after work.... okay I might be a wee bit obsessed but the man is darned sexy
                        LOL! Nothing wrong with that. Think we're all obsessed on here but, like you say, he's sex-ay! It's to be expected.
                        Yay for JF!

~JB
                        Someone notices you. Someone somewhere notices you the second you walk into a room. Find them. Because they’re waiting for you. Waiting for you to turn your head, say hello, and make their day the way you’ve made every single one of theirs. Find them.

Comment

Nice montages and banners, Spacemonkey!

Also, great pics (as usual!) to start my day. I'm going to be away from my computer for a WEEK pretty soon, and dangit, how am I gonna make it through my day w/o lots of JF/JS pics????

Guess I'll have to print one or two out and keep'em nearby (in case of emergency).

You might think I'd use that time as a means of relieving myself of this current obsession. NAH!!!!

I'm glad that the overall vibe for Shep is good.

"I aim to misbehave." - Capt. Mal Reynolds

"Alien locale is no excuse for lack of pineapples." - DP

WALLACE: And if I don't?
                          O'NEILL: We'll beam you up to our spaceship.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by lissafoss View Post
                                *deliberate repost*

A rustle in the underbrush causes Sheppard's eyes to narrow as he scans the heavily forested surroundings for the source of the disruption. His shoulders tense, lean body quivering with supressed energy; his hazel eyes miss little as he searches for the disruption. This mission has gone from bad to worse to downright crappy, and he'd be damned if he'd allow another threat to his team slip past his guard. John raises a fist to Ronon behind him, the big Satedan already alert, right hand resting lightly on the grip of his gun. All of a sudden the forest beside Sheppard erupts in violent motion as Lauriel bursts from her concealment in the fern-choked underbrush and pounces, stuck fast to him like a limpet as they crash to the forest floor in a tangle of arms and legs, the sound of Ronon's chuckle echoing eerily in the air around them.
                                sigpic
                                My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Working...
                                X