Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
    Don't know if everyone knew this but it's seems 3 epsiodes of season 2 will have commantaries with Joe.... ugh and then again Gary will make some... I mean WHY??
    This is almost like a good news/bad news thingy. Three JF commentaries is good. I think the Gary/Peter commentaries are funny, but as has already been stated, does nothing to help us understand the show.

"I aim to misbehave." - Capt. Mal Reynolds

"Alien locale is no excuse for lack of pineapples." - DP

WALLACE: And if I don't?
    O'NEILL: We'll beam you up to our spaceship.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill_Ion View Post
      This is almost like a good news/bad news thingy. Three JF commentaries is good. I think the Gary/Peter commentaries are funny, but as has already been stated, does nothing to help us understand the show.
      Oh I dont even think they are funny and I would just like them now and then to mention how brilliant Joe is but it never happens .

Comment

Originally posted by SLC View Post
        Oh I dont even think they are funny and I would just like them now and then to mention how brilliant Joe is but it never happens .
        Hardly going to happen,,, I mean hrmm what writer or producer was with Joe and David in The Siege commentary,,, he said how well Joe played the scene in the cell with the Wraith,,, just how he did that scene...I think those things are great...that the actors also gets to hear or that we get to hear from a writer/producer just how great they are... they deserve it... they are the ones that put their heart and soul into the job and their scene...listening to snark with an actor that isn't even on SGA than a few seconds here and there in a few epi...get to talk and take away time from the ones that do the show and that are the ones that should do these commentaries...

I can understand Amanda doing one in GUP ,,she was really in the epi... but Gary,,nope don't understand that one...at all...
        sigpic
        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post

Linzi has made 8000 Posts!!!
          OMG! Congrats, Linzi!
          Last edited by Lorr; 03 December 2006, 01:38 PM. Reason: I'm just hopeless

Comment

"Oh, crap."

Comment

http://conduitbender.home.mindspring.com/photos/joef/jf-trucalling21.jpg
              "Oh, crap."
              Really enjoyed him in Tru Calling,,,well the little he was on it that is...*lol* but then again he is great in whatever I've seen him in,...
              sigpic
              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by SLC View Post
                Personally I like Joe and Martin Wood together like in Rising - I thought that was awesome!!
                oh me too!!!! a funny, entertaining, informative commentary and i love that martin praises joe...cos he so deserves it!!!
                i skipped the inferno commentary, what did gary say about joe????should i get my spork out?? i cant stand the gary/peter commentaries, thats why i dont bother listening to them!!!
                i wish joe did all the commentaries!!!! i LOVE the rising once and the one for CONVERSION....love all his banter with david...they really are like mckay and shep!!hehe

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Hasn't been posted in a while. Must post it!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JohnSheppard28 View Post
                    Hasn't been posted in a while. Must post it!

yes and that is exactly what I need to do now...have an early day tomorrow going back to work again....
                    So I will take my leave from here tonight and snuggle up to my Shep clone...
                    Night all ,,,see ya tomorrow...
                    sigpic
                    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Hi all! *waves madly*

CONGRADULATIONS LINZI ON 8000 POSTS!!

CONGRADULATIONS JS28 ON 300 POSTS AND YOUR SHEPPY CLONE!!

WELCOME STARGATESISTER TO THE JFT THREAD!

Nice to see another Aussie thunker!!

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
                      I know it was mine and Laurel's ShepClones fault. They found more explosives and got carried away. The Lost Clone must've ran for it then. Oh, well. We'll let him hide until you've posted you 300th (yay, your almost there!!!) then we can look for him then.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...r_facepalm.jpg
                      Sometimes I just don't know what to do with him.
                      ROFL that my clone is getting up to mischief when I'm not on GW! Sorry - he occasionally sneaks away from me when I'm busy with RL.
                      Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                      Cupid pictures, you say?

Warning, there be nekkidness herein:
                      Spoiler:

Squeeeeeeee! NEKIDNESS!!!
                      sigpic
                      My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Congreats Linzi on 8000 posts!!!

Comment

Some more Lost Boys:

Comment

The sleeping Shep pic was dreamy.

I remember the commentary for Rising w/ Martin and JF. One of the more interesting ones, I must say.

I was playing Hide and Seek w/ Shep and got these pics.

Comment

The sleeping Shep pic was dreamy.

I remember the commentary for Rising w/ Martin and JF. One of the more interesting ones, I must say.

I was playing Hide and Seek w/ Shep and got these pics.

http://conduitbender.home.mindspring...sga-hide01.jpg

http://conduitbender.home.mindspring...sga-hide02.jpg
                              Rising is one of my favorite commentaries. The one for Seige part1 with Joe, David, H, Martin, and Martin Gero is pretty enterteining to listen too.

I just love his smile. *sigh* Well, okay, I pretty much like everything about him, but, his smile is one of his top qualities.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X