Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JohnSheppard28 View Post
    Very true, I always wondered about that. How do they know what I'm watching at any time?
    I think they only know if you have a Nielsens box in your house.
    Chicago Con Attendee 2011
    Chicago Con Attendee 2010
    GateCon Attendee 2008
    Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

Interesting.

Here's a thunky pic to get the mind off the pushed back date of Season 2. He's so cute when he's hacked off.

Spoiler:

Such a pretty boy...........
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks JS28. I really needed some thunky pics to make my day go better.

I bet JS28 is right, that they're trying to encourage watching of the syndication versions. But I used to watch the syndication version completely, and maybe pick up the DVDs for SG-1 when they either went on a very long hiatus between new syndi eps or when the syndi version was over. The past couple of years, I've been watching the syndi version til the World Series messes up my viewing (by either not showing eps at all, or moving the schedule w/o telling viewers, or cutting out parts of the show "we now join this program, already in progress."), then I go get the DVDs.

But I still watch the syndi version cuz my hub & I usually viewingly devour the DVDs in like a week or two. I can never get enough SG-1 and SGA.

"I aim to misbehave." - Capt. Mal Reynolds

"Alien locale is no excuse for lack of pineapples." - DP

WALLACE: And if I don't?
        O'NEILL: We'll beam you up to our spaceship.

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
          Hm...I always watch the eps in syndication. Firstly to see Shep. Secondly, to show my support for keeping the show airing on my local channel. Not that anyone knows what I'm watching at a given time anyways. *shrugs shoulders*
          i'd rewatch the eps over here in the UK if they ever actually showed them but they dont...sky sucks in that respect..you want to rewatch sg1 then fine its on a permenant loop but SGA??? nope you can only watch it when theyre showing the new ones and thats it!!
          but then again we UK'ers have had the individual season 2 DVDs over here since early in the year, so i guess its not the end of the world!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Jill_Ion View Post
            Thanks JS28. I really needed some thunky pics to make my day go better.

I bet JS28 is right, that they're trying to encourage watching of the syndication versions. But I used to watch the syndication version completely, and maybe pick up the DVDs for SG-1 when they either went on a very long hiatus between new syndi eps or when the syndi version was over. The past couple of years, I've been watching the syndi version til the World Series messes up my viewing (by either not showing eps at all, or moving the schedule w/o telling viewers, or cutting out parts of the show "we now join this program, already in progress."), then I go get the DVDs.

But I still watch the syndi version cuz my hub & I usually viewingly devour the DVDs in like a week or two. I can never get enough SG-1 and SGA.
            I'm always right. I thought I was wrong once but it turned out to be a mistake.
            sigpic

Comment

Kady- Totally guttersplashing of me but WHY would you want a towel????????
              Did i mention that i will have to get him out of the wet clothes first! It's a tough job but someone has got to do it and i feel that it should be left to me to bear the burden!! *raises eyebrows*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kady View Post
                Did i mention that i will have to get him out of the wet clothes first! It's a tough job but someone has got to do it and i feel that it should be left to me to bear the burden!! *raises eyebrows*
                Yeah, we don't want him to get a cold and be all sniffly and stuffy. We don't want his voice to get all gruff and rough.....or maybe we do! Sick, stuffy Shep that needs a little TLC.

Oops wrong thread. Back to the Whump thread for me!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                  Yeah, we don't want him to get a cold and be all sniffly and stuffy. We don't want his voice to get all gruff and rough.....or maybe we do! Sick, stuffy Shep that needs a little TLC.

Aaaaaaaaand, she's off again!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kady View Post
                    Aaaaaaaaand, she's off again!!!
                    LOL!!!!!!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post

oooooooh someone needs to write that fic LOL yes we do want that..irresistable came close but i wanted more as ever.......oops still wrong thread....although technically as my siggie says when shep goes whump i go thunk so its still on topic!!hehehe

Comment

well, guys it's just gone 11pm, so i'm going now! I have a Martial Art Competition to prepare and two cases of Guinness to wrap for a 7th Dan Black Belt TaeKwon-do Martial Artist Master, who just happens to be a good friend of mine!

...shhhhhh! Don't tell the Shep Clones about the Guinness! They'll nick it otherwise!!
                        sigpic

Comment

It's official.......last night, I slept with SHEP!! Now that I have your attention.......mwahahahaha........yep, it was Shep the kitty. Hi thunkers! *waves*

Say it ain't so people! S-2 DVDs out in MARCH......second half of S-3 back in April?!?! Geez......I was barely hanging on with my fingernails until January! GAHHHHH...........

Who had that dream about Joe? Interesting........

Yesterday we were discussing Joe's work pre-SGA. Anyone have any shots of him on this "Cupid" program? And for those who saw him on "Sisters", which sister was he involved with? I remember watching that show but can't place him on there.

Off to the Whump thread.

IHS
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
                            It's official.......last night, I slept with SHEP!! Now that I have your attention.......mwahahahaha........yep, it was Shep the kitty. Hi thunkers! *waves*

Say it ain't so people! S-2 DVDs out in MARCH......second half of S-3 back in April?!?! Geez......I was barely hanging on with my fingernails until January! GAHHHHH...........

Who had that dream about Joe? Interesting........

Yesterday we were discussing Joe's work pre-SGA. Anyone have any shots of him on this "Cupid" program? And for those who saw him on "Sisters", which sister was he involved with? I remember watching that show but can't place him on there.

Off to the Whump thread.

IHS
                            This page has every picture you could possibly want from pretty much EVERYTHING the man has ever done including Cupid and Sisters.

http://joeflanigan.info/photos/index...mGal=TV_Series

I had a Shep dream once. Shep was standing on the beach watching a giant water spout coming towards him, then it faded to black, came back to the rest of the team stuck in a jeep in a sand dune and then back to John now unconscious on the beach, having apparently survived the waterspout. I was like "What, my brain has no special effects budget?!?!?"
                            sigpic

Comment

This page has every picture you could possibly want from pretty much EVERYTHING the man has ever done including Cupid and Sisters.

http://joeflanigan.info/photos/index...mGal=TV_Series

I had a Shep dream once. Shep was standing on the beach watching a giant water spout coming towards him, then it faded to black, came back to the rest of the team stuck in a jeep in a sand dune and then back to John now unconscious on the beach, having apparently survived the waterspout. I was like "What, my brain has no special effects budget?!?!?"
                              bwahahahahaha too funny!! ive had some strange shep dreams before too.....not that i can remember any of the right now....not to mention the fact that ermm sometimes theyre not exactly pg

Comment

I can honestly say that all my dreams of Atlantis have been of the PG variety. Now this leads us to the obvious question of WHAT GIVES?!?!?!?! I guess it's just because in my dreams they're usually too busy blowing things up to do anything else.

Sigh....such a pretty boy.
                                Spoiler:
                                Last edited by JohnSheppard28; 02 December 2006, 02:51 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X