Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by StargateSister View Post
      Hi. Iv'e never been to this thred before but was interested after watching Atlantis for some time. As I watched it I came to luv Sheppard and I think Joe is totally hot!! I have so many pic's of him. But I look up to Sheppard. He is strong willed and determined.

I just thought I'd pop in and check out the neighbour hood. Catch up with you later!!

Another convert, MUHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! Welcome!
      sigpic

Comment

Welcome StargateSister to the JFT Thread!!!!

Comment

Hi. Iv'e never been to this thred before but was interested after watching Atlantis for some time. As I watched it I came to luv Sheppard and I think Joe is totally hot!! I have so many pic's of him. But I look up to Sheppard. He is strong willed and determined.

I just thought I'd pop in and check out the neighbour hood. Catch up with you later!!

Welcome!!!! Come back again soon- we are a great bunch here!!!

Comment

Tehehehe . . .

Comment

Comment

Welcome StargateSister to the JFT thread...
                sigpic
                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

I'm off to play some more Sims2!! See everyone later!

Comment

Thanks guys! You guys all seem really nice and quite fascinated with Joe and Sheppard (I can tell u now, I am... he's all over my school diary!! ... did i say that out loud)... I wanna ask one question, who do you think Sheppard should be with? Teyla or Weir?

Teyla, Teyla, Teyla!!!
                    sigpic
                    And many thanks to Anneleis for this spectacular sig!!

Comment

Thanks guys! You guys all seem really nice and quite fascinated with Joe and Sheppard (I can tell u now, I am... he's all over my school diary!! ... did i say that out loud)... I wanna ask one question, who do you think Sheppard should be with? Teyla or Weir?

Teyla, Teyla, Teyla!!!
                      Ummm - we try and stay away from those sorts of discussions on here

Comment

Teyla, Teyla, Teyla!!!
                        Ah, that's where we disagree on. I'm a Sparky aka Shep/Weir shipper. But, all ships do have their very own thread. So, that's where you need to discuss it. Otherwise, you'll get lectured by the Mods. I'm just giving you the New to the Thread Heads Up!

Comment

Teyla, Teyla, Teyla!!!

Welcome StargateSister.

Yes there are a bunch of great people here but we do try and keep any shippy topics out of this tread as we like just to concentrate on the beauty that is John/Sheppard/Joe Flanigan.

But is you like to visit the John/Teyla thread you will find a lot of like minded people who will happily answer your question.

My answer is cough, cough teyla
                          sigpic

Comment

Sorry guys... kinda new at the threads that dont discuss ship's. I am a member of the Sam/Jack ship thread and talk heaps about shippy stuff. I'm just coming out of my shell now. Sorry guys...
                            sigpic
                            And many thanks to Anneleis for this spectacular sig!!

Comment

Hi!

The CSI: Miami ep w/ JF in it, "Slow Burn" is replaying on A&E this Monday (Dec 11,'06) at 3pm CENTRAL.

(waves at SGSister)
                              Last edited by Jill_Ion; 01 December 2006, 03:22 PM. Reason: made date friendly for all hemispheres

"I aim to misbehave." - Capt. Mal Reynolds

"Alien locale is no excuse for lack of pineapples." - DP

WALLACE: And if I don't?
                              O'NEILL: We'll beam you up to our spaceship.

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                                My answer is cough, cough teyla
                                Really? I don't think we noticed. Your sig is so small.

Comment

Working...
                                X