No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've just asked my mother what colour Flanny-babes eyes are, and after a while of me poking her back to reality, she says that they are hazel. I showed her the second pix on Gigajules' post and the first thing she said was, "Holy c**p!" She also says that it is the eye which does it!!
    sigpic

Comment

From what I can tell they are hazel...but in some light they are those kinds of eyes that can change color...when I watch my pics with him from the photo session,,, both of our eye color looks the same,,, and my eyes are green but shift in hazel... so he just might have hazel that in some light shift with green...
      Well whatever *lol* it's just that he has wonderful eyes... no matter the color...
      sigpic
      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

can i have some more pix so i can, er.....make sure that they are hazel?!
        sigpic

Comment

Just a random of my convention pics...
          sigpic
          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by anaM View Post
            Elinor, is it ok to snurch the pic??
            Of course you can sweetie...I snurched it from somewhere else!!

I love how Joe seems to be constantly attached to coffee cups at cons!! I think that's where he must get his boundless energy from!! Wonder how he'd cope if he had to give it up??!!

Comment

I believe we may have a new convert!! My own mother likes the look of Joe Flannigan. Oh dear!! LOL
              sigpic

Comment

You're right Eli, the man is fueled on coffee. I don't think I've ever seen a con pic of him where there wasn't a cup of coffee next to him.

Comment

Caps of McAlex, Saison 3

Spoiler:

My favourite pic

His eyes are so expressive

Forum Français sur Joe Flanigan : Visit My Website

Comment

Originally posted by anaM View Post
                    Spacemonkey, I've also snurched some of yours, hope it's ok!!!
                    Snurch away Ana!

In fact, here a few more:

Comment

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
                      Snurch away Ana!

In fact, here a few more:

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q...version121.jpg
                      Lookin good in purple
                      *Sig by the wonderful and talented Pegasus_SGA*

Comment

Originally posted by caty View Post
                        Lookin good in purple
                        tehehe!

Comment

Comment

All this talk of eyes and cons and coffee - GUH!!

sigpic
                            Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Salty View Post
                              All this talk of eyes and cons and coffee - GUH!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...IMG_1173-1.jpg
                              No offense anyone but with the red eye in the pic, Joe looks like a gou'ald.

As to the color hazel, my sister has hazel eyes. Her eyes turn color depending on what color she's wearing.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop View Post
                                No offense anyone but with the red eye in the pic, Joe looks like a gou'ald.

As to the color hazel, my sister has hazel eyes. Her eyes turn color depending on what color she's wearing.

Yeah I know!! My friend and I joked about that all weekend Does anyone know how to fix the red eye on photobucket? I have lots of Go'auld guest pics

My eyes are the same - they're hazel but they change depending on my clothes and my mood.

"Does anyone have Visine?"

sigpic
                                Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Working...
                                X