Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linzi
    Still laughing!
    And actually quite stunned, owing to HUGE dose of admiration... if you know what I mean!
    I'm guessing you two aren't talking about PG things!!!

Comment

Still laughing!
      And actually quite stunned, owing to HUGE dose of admiration... if you know what I mean!
      Hee hee...if that's what you wanna call it...

I've had a few weeks to get it out of my system...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Another piccie from the Vancouver 2006 convention:

Most of mine didn't turn out that well but this one's ok. Enjoy

Hero worship is only a part time job

Comment

Oooh...nice BlueCat!

Thanks for that!

Comment

Originally posted by BlueCat...Gater
            Another piccie from the Vancouver 2006 convention:

Most of mine didn't turn out that well but this one's ok. Enjoy

Thanks for sharing that BlueCat...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
            "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a34..._aurora_09.jpg

McKay: I see two of your thunkers are technophobes, Colonel.
              Shep: That doesn't bother me too much. However, one of them is an obsessive whumper, which I find completely terrifying...
              Make that three technophobes and two obsessive whumpers... be afraid, Sheppy. Be very afraid.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
                Make that three technophobes and two obsessive whumpers... be afraid, Sheppy. Be very afraid.
                Three obsessive whumpers...

Comment

Originally posted by ra-hanna
                  So, last night I was watching an episode of Ghost Hunters on Scifi last night (last weeks ep if you're interested) and I noticed the one guy (Grant) has ears like Joe.
                  Huh. I watch Ghost Hunters and never noticed...

Shep: Somebody else has ears like mine?!
                  Me: Don't worry Sheppy. They're probably nowhere near as nice looking.

Spoiler:
                  Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

lovely pics everyone... yey us 34000 posts... damn aint we just an obsessive bunch
                    sigpic

Comment

Pretty pics, salicious minds, PG Smut, milestones, pretty pics, Big Boy Joe. Wheee. I've missed alot, haven't I? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7
                        Pretty pics, salicious minds, PG Smut, milestones, pretty pics, Big Boy Joe. Wheee. I've missed alot, haven't I? LOL

But you're here now so that is what counts.

Actually, this is what counts...

And maybe this...

Spoiler:
                        Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee

JS: I'm a dead man.
                          CKS: Not quite... just almost.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee

Errrr, make that four actually....

Sheppy: I am in so much trouble.....
                            sigpic

Comment

hey im a sheppy whumper too. yes shep you are in so much trouble.
                              sigpic

Comment

I know it's been AGES since the last time I posted here. To tell the truth, I've been only coming to Gateworld to read the news everyday, post in some polls/season tournaments and almost nothing else.

Not only because of the lack of time, but also because it's almost imposible nowadays to come to the forum and avoid negative threads regarding SGA. And I'm not just talking about Shep, but also about season 2 in general. I like season 1 very much, and I absolutely ADORE season 2 -except for The Tower. Reading lots of negative opinions about this doesn't change my opinion, of course, but reading lots of negative opinions about something one loves kinda takes out the fun of reading the posts. OK, season 2 wasn't the best for Shep in character development, but I watch SGA for a lots of things, not just him. He's my top fave character, but I like all the other characters very very very much, so I look forward to all the episodes, even the ones I know in advance they'll be Shep-light. I liked a LOT Grace under pressure and Duet, for example.

So I kinda feel I can't be in almost any SGA related thread nowadays. People are very anti Shep in lots of threads, but then in some pro Shep threads people are very anti season 2. Considering that I love both Shep AND season 2, I kinda feel out of place in most of the threads. I need PRO Shep, PRO season 2 and PRO season 3 all at the same time So I've been sticking to silly things like tournaments and things like that. Sigh.

Sorry for the rant. I needed to get this out of my chest

Back on topic.

Great pics, everyone!

I wanted to share some wallpapers I did some time ago.

Here I used pics taken by Sheppardster from the SGAHC list, and used WITH permission:

One from Thoughtcrimes:

Having fun with Shep faces :

This one contains spoilers for "Conversion" (Elizabeth appears also here but it's not meant to be shippy. Just gen/friendship:
                                Spoiler:

Hope you like them!

Comment

Working...
                                X