X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freyja
    Fine...

I'll put them all in Spoiler tags. You know why

Ohhhh they are so hot!!! Gosh that man is so sexy!

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
      I'm trying to decide if it's lack of sleep in general, or too much last night...

What I meant was, that I'd like to see more good writers writing my preferred pairing...cos there are hundreds of brilliant McShep writers...

Back to the regualr scheduled thunking me thinks...since this subject is not everyone's cup of tea...
      Yeah right, back to thunking, there are other places to talk about slash

Pic...
      Spoiler:

Comment

Loved this part from Trinity (his little nod), sometimes because i get so taken by his hottines i forget he can be geeky too .

Comment

Some Sheppard With Beckett

Comment

*Thunk*. What is it with the thigh holster?, on everyone else it's just a thigh holster, but on Sheppard it's like *RAR* yummy.
            Last edited by Luz; 30 March 2006, 05:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Luz
              *Thunk*. What is it with the thigh holster?, on everyone else it's just a thigh holster, but on Sheppard it's like *RAR* yummy.
              Ain't that the truth... *ded*

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Sheppard With Beard

Comment

Funny face Shep!

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
                    Ain't that the truth... *ded*
                    Nope...I actually find them quite hawt on Carson as well...mainly because it is a conflict of person for a doctor to wear one in the first place...

Wrong...yet so right, though I agree, it's not anywhere near what it does to me seeing Sheppard wearing one...

SGC...*rawr* Thanks for those...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Some Random Caps to enjoy

Comment

*drools* oh SGC.. thats a wonderful run of great piccys
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                          *drools* oh SGC.. thats a wonderful run of great piccys
                          Thanks, I aim to please

Comment

Simply great pictures SGC!

Comment

I don't know, I disappear for an hour or so to pick up youngest oik from school, and I miss all the fun!

Those piccies just made me thunk - big time!
                              They are all beautiful and show so much of Sheppard's character, via JF's fantastic facial expressions. WOW! Is all I can say.

Big pile of drool on the floor here! Bucket and mop, anyone?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                                Nope...I actually find them quite hawt on Carson as well...mainly because it is a conflict of person for a doctor to wear one in the first place...

Wrong...yet so right, though I agree, it's not anywhere near what it does to me seeing Sheppard wearing one...

SGC...*rawr* Thanks for those...
                                You have a point there, i'd probably drop ded for real if i saw Weir wearing one . However...

*THUNK*

Comment

Working...
                                X