No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Such pretty pics. GUH I adore the pic of Shep walking through water. GUH GUH GUH

Comment

400,000 hits Eli! Wow, that's great! I think that's the most for any single character thread from SGA. Yay to Shep and JF for being so fantastic!
      Lovely piccies everyone!
      Thanks again for the congrats everyone. I'm not a serious thunker yet though, I've got a long way to go to catch up with the likes of Lord Beanie.....
      sigpic

Comment

G'Day folks!

I'm so happy! I wrote a damn hard maths-clausure this morning and (I couldn't believe it) everything went fine and I knew everything I had to know *happy* So, now the whole weekend I've time to thunk for Shep

Congrats to all for 400,000 views in this thread! I think this is really much for a thunking thread.

Posters... I'd love to have a poster of SGA or Shep. But sadly I don't know where to get one, I didn't found any in magazines or in poster shops Where did you get yours?

And beautiful pics, everyone!

I have a few pics from "Poisoning the well" for you... Enjoy them

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
          Hubby won't let me put a poster in our room, damn him! Says I'm too old... can you believe it? I put one in my little daughter's room instead and I go and sneak in there every now and then. It's that poster where the team are walking in the water.... sigh
          He does look totally scrummy in that pic doesn't he? I like to leave mags with Shep on the front cover lying around as well...just gives me a little thrill when I come across them! Yeah...I'm that sad!!

...And I might be a bit nuts as well! I went to buy the latest SG mag today...you know the reversible one...and in the shop they were displaying the SG1 side. I picked up my copy and turned the next 6 over so they had the Atlantis side and Shep showing! Hee! Yep...officially crazy I think!!

Comment

A little bit steve-scene-thunking (he's so great in that scene, so humorful and professional though)...

Comment

Originally posted by CindyLouFett
              Lily, I've been thinking about upgrading to PSP 9 or 10 (I have 7 right now), but I don't know if I want to spend the money. I got the impression that the newer versions were geared towards people who do a lot of digital photography. I use PSP mainly for doing wallpapers. Would you recommend an upgrade? I really don't want to spend the money for Photoshop
              I have PSP X (PSP v10 - Corel have taken it over from Jasc now) and I can say that it is better and has a lot more new features - including some of the more arty stuff from Corel Painter. I've had PSP since version 7, and I would definitely say it's worth the upgrade, though as I recall, when it upgraded from version 7 to 8, they made some big changes to the GUI...

As to Photoshop...overpriced, and I've found despite having it on my PC, I use PSP more, solely because some of the most simple tasks are so over-complicated on PS, it's not worth the hassle. I'll be honest, of late, the only reason I've even opened PS is to convert brushes to image packs so I can use them in PSP...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
              "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

400,000 hits Eli! Wow, that's great! I think that's the most for any single character thread from SGA. Yay to Shep and JF for being so fantastic!
                Lovely piccies everyone!
                Thanks again for the congrats everyone. I'm not a serious thunker yet though, I've got a long way to go to catch up with the likes of Lord Beanie.....
                Yeah, that is fabulous. Nice to see this thread is still going strong...

Yeah, the pics are great - can't wait for S3 promos though...

LOL...you'll never catch up with me. Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

hi guys

...AQOShep: hi guys...

...ASShep: hey look how you're driving this baby, ok...

...Annie *from behind*...boys...what did i say, heh...be good...*sigh*

Comment

Hey Annie, nice caps...

Comment

For my 2,000th post, and there's nowhere else I'd rather post it, Sheppywhump. I know it's the wrong thread, but this is one of my favourite Shep caps. Thanks to Flo for this.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a34.../shepwhump.jpg
                      CONGRATS LINZI ON 2,000 POST!!!

...ASShep: oh no Shep you see what she wrote, that this cap is in the wrong thread...

..AQOShep: hey Shep i think we should say her thats not the case...

...ASShep: you're right...and what about a smile just for Linzi??

...AQO..hmmm...ok...why not if it'll help her....

Comment

Hey everybody As someone mentioned about the episode threads it reminded me that I have stopped going in there and posting, but not because of the comments but because I don't want to have to post what I feel about an episode, I will tell people who I want to know e.g. talk about Shep in a certain episode in here. I want to go back to the time when I watched Stargate for the enjoyment and not have to think about what I thought about an episode

~Rant Over~

Comment

so for Linzi...

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                            Hey Annie, nice caps...
                            thanks..

Comment

Random Cap For Thunking Goodness

Comment

...AQOShep..huuu...looks like on one has cleaned here since a looong time...

...ASShep...yeah reminds me 'someones' room...

...AQOShep...you see now there are even people who are more lazy than you...

...ASShep...you want to survive this mission, heh??...

...AQOShep...btw did you cloak the jumper??

...ASShep..who drived heh?? me or you??...

...AQOShep...eee...

...ASShep...that means someone must go back to the jumper...

Last edited by Annie Sheppard; 12 March 2006, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X