Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice, Trish! I gave it a 10!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Cool wallpaper Trish!

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Thanks ladies

Comment

Nice wallpaper Trish Oh, I do have some caps of the wraith from Condemned, just haven't gotten up to those yet

Comment

Figures the day it's super busy in here is the one where my internet's all screwy. It was very fun catching up though!

I checked and I have 367 posts in here. That's 52% of my posts.

Comment

*dies*

*ascends*

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
                No problem. But did you know that the original significance of the number 666 had nothing to do with the devil? The ancients (lowercase "a" ) associated it with the Triple Goddess, the original Trinity: Virgin, Mother, and Crone as Creator, Preserver, and Destroyer. When Christianity was on the rise, it either canonized or demonized the pagan Gods, and, is it is a strongly (to use an understatement) patriachal religion, the Goddess was banished to Hell, and Her sacred number with Her. (The same thing happened to the pentacle/pentagram.) I don't remember why it was specifically 6's, but there was one for each person of the Goddess, thus, 666.

Just a little interesting trivia.
                I didn't know that! That was really interesting, CeeKay. Thanks! I tried to green ya but they wouldn't let me.

Comment

Right, I'm finally heading off...

Oíche mhaith, codladh sámh!

Beanie. x

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                  "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
                    Nice wallpaper Trish Oh, I do have some caps of the wraith from Condemned, just haven't gotten up to those yet
                    Thanks Mer! And yay for the wraith ... he really looked good
                    And congrats on 1900!!

Comment

Congrats on 1900 posts, Mer!!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Delurking to say thanks for all the yummy piccies you guys have been posting

Comment

Night Beanie!

Originally posted by The Kender
                          Delurking to say thanks for all the yummy piccies you guys have been posting
                          Hey, The Kender! Why don't you delurk and stay? The more the merrier.

Comment

Hello everyone,

How are you all?

Love ALL the piccies floating about!

Merentha, I hope you don't mind but I played around with one of your Condemned caps to get this:

*NB - original pic by Mer*

The resolution is mighty impressive and I did some lighting correction to better see the uh collar .

Here are some more HDTV Shep from Season 1 - Letters from Pegasus:

Gotta love those Irish green eyes!

And this one from Aurora - I actually made this into an icon coz his Pavlovian expression is to die for!

Guh!

Ta,
                            Alex

Comment

Hello all!!! I see we've been very busy. I swear, I go to school for what, 6 hours, and when I come back, 10 pages to catch up on!!! Well, I checked. I have made 50 posts here which is about 40% of my thread. Not surprising because even though I am quite the Multi-Thunker (let's not even go into it) I do spend most of my time here, worshipping the smexiness of the Sheppie. Congrats on all the milestones!!! I have a long way to go...here is a piccie.

I love this pic! It cracks me up so much. Not only is there Sheppy, but Rodney and Ronon are stuffing food down their pants!! Ah yes, good times, good times......
                              Spoiler:

Comment

GUH. I just died and went to collar heaven.

Comment

Working...
                                X