Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
    Shep: Rodney. . this is it, right here! This is where Droops escaped from his TRUNK! We just have to find a way to lure him back into it.

Will there be chickens? hmmmm?

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
      O'Neill: What happened to him?!?

McKay: I don't know. .he just sort of fell over.

Beckett: I think he ate some bad chicken.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

yes all those lovely piccys... very nice oh that last one.. is one of those rare 5 thunk piccys yummy
        sigpic

Comment

I agree! Very nice
          The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Beckett: I think he ate some bad chicken.

How about a slightly modified version?

Beckett: I think he saw his thunkers had booked out a hotel in preparation for the next convention!

Comment

Evening all...how is everyone..?

Added to my Joe video library on the way home from work...second SGA DVD...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
              "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                Evening all...how is everyone..?

Added to my Joe video library on the way home from work...second SGA DVD...
                I'm torn as to if I should buy them or not... I'd prefer to buy the box set, but I doubt it will be out here before I move back to Australia (again ).

Comment

Originally posted by Nessva
                  I'm torn as to if I should buy them or not... I'd prefer to buy the box set, but I doubt it will be out here before I move back to Australia (again ).
                  I'll probably end up getting the box-sets as well...and the Rising R1 DVD (Joe commentary...*thunk*)

Ah well...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                  "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
                    Awfully quiet in this thread today. Even I'm getting sleepy.

Comment

We haven't had many pictures recently, have we? I should go find some now...

Comment

I thought that when I logged on at work earlier...

Might pick up shortly...

Comment

I bring you. . the adult Harry Potter.

(Okay. . its a rerun. . but I'm fighting Mr. Migraine today and not very creative)

Comment

Well, that brightened my day a teeny bit...
                            ~La (I used to be a lurker, but this place just sucks you in...)
                            The Nameless Forest. Also, my LJ, where you can find my fic attempts.

Comment

I bring you. . the adult Harry Potter.

(Okay. . its a rerun. . but I'm fighting Mr. Migraine today and not very creative)
                              *hugs* Feel better soon. Shep could help, I'm sure...

Comment

*perks up.* did someone say piccys... oh im sure i can help

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X