Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linzi
    Oh Beanie thanks for the link to those episodic and promo shots. WOW! I've had a crap morning waiting for a new tyre at garage after a puncture and was well annoyed at having to wait 2 and a half hours, but I come back to these lovely piccies!
    You've cheered my day up! Can't wait for Conversion!!!!!
    * can't believe you'd whip me! Who am I Shep???!!!*
    Have u seen sheps long blue nails in the photo from that ep? some seriously kinky stuff

Check out stargate_pad; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom!

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee

Before I get back to work, thought I'd leave you with this little lot and the sentiment...

HOLY SH*T!!! *DED*

http://sg-atlantis.emedian.net/gl2.html

*If the link doesn't work... Photography> S2 Promo Shots > Joe Flanigan*

FOOKING HELL!!!!

*May check in again later when regained power of speech*
      I was half asleep when I started looking at these new promo pics. HOLY MOTHER OF GOD! I'M WIDE AWAKE NOW!

Comment

Originally posted by Sunkissed_stargate_traveller
        Have u seen sheps long blue nails in the photo from that ep? some seriously kinky stuff
        Yes,I saw!
        Spoiler:
        Seriously good make-up and prosthetics! Have you seen the scary look on Shep's face when he's jumping! Poor Rodney in the background looks terrified! Sheppie looks so scary! Yet strangely I still myself still drooling....
        sigpic

Comment

Beanie - thanks for letting us know about all those new gorgeous, wonderful, yummy, snoggable etc. etc. pics of Joe.

It's gotta be 100% official now doesn't it? Joe NEVER looks bad in any photo EVER!!

Comment

Yes,I saw!
            Spoiler:
            Seriously good make-up and prosthetics! Have you seen the scary look on Shep's face when he's jumping! Poor Rodney in the background looks terrified! Sheppie looks so scary! Yet strangely I still myself still drooling....
            Me too!
            Spoiler:
            Wonder what he's carrying!

Comment

Originally posted by semisweet
              I was half asleep when I started looking at these new promo pics. HOLY MOTHER OF GOD! I'M WIDE AWAKE NOW!
              Just had to say...
              AMEN!
              "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
              "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
              Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
              Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
              "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
              Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
              Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
              (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
                Me too!
                Spoiler:
                Wonder what he's carrying!

Don't know. I wondered that too! It's a strange shot! Looks exciting though! Shame I've got to wait until December, groan!
                sigpic

Comment

Oh Beanie thanks for the link to those episodic and promo shots. WOW! I've had a crap morning waiting for a new tyre at garage after a puncture and was well annoyed at having to wait 2 and a half hours, but I come back to these lovely piccies!
                  You've cheered my day up! Can't wait for Conversion!!!!!
                  * can't believe you'd whip me! Who am I Shep???!!!*
                  Glad I managed to cheer so many people up...esp you Linzi...

And no, I wouldn't really whip you...cos you aren't Shep...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                  "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

This is fun! Pictures and commentary on Joe's appearance in Murphy Brown. Cute or what!

here you go

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
                      This is fun! Pictures and commentary on Joe's appearance in Murphy Brown. Cute or what!

here you go

VERY cute!

*Wonders if there is a *cough* available of that yet...*

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Hey guys,
                        I looked at all the pics before I went to class this morning gotta say...wow. I'm glad that they finally released the high res pics for the new episodes. Can't wait to see them.

Before I forget welcome to any newbies
                        *AtlantisFan*

McKay: Oh, believe me that's not the first thing we tried.
                        Sheppard: I shot him.... In the leg.

Ford: How can something as big as Atlantis just sink?
                        Sheppard: I'm sure the passengers on the Titanic were asking themselves the same question?!

McKay: You're right- if only we had a magical tool that could slow down time. I foolishly left mine on Earth - did you bring yours?

McKay: I will try, but despite what you all may think, I am not Superman

Comment

Just a fly by post - yes, even spain has the internet Only it doesn´t seem to have heard of msn yet....

SF, Glad to hear you made it home safe! Beanie and I passed the bus about 5 mins after we dropped you off - I was sooo wishing i had a stunner or something. Evil nasty bus driver. Maybe next time you´ll go a little easier on the alcohol?

Beanie, those links? i think the FBI needs to start issuing defib´s or something. GUH!!

And Mer....HD Caps.....MMmmmmmmmmmm.

More!

VK *goes back to lazing in the sun with sangria on tap....*
                          FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
                          There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

There is always web messenger or e-messenger....

Comment

Originally posted by VonKnibble
                              Just a fly by post - yes, even spain has the internet Only it doesn´t seem to have heard of msn yet....

SF, Glad to hear you made it home safe! Beanie and I passed the bus about 5 mins after we dropped you off - I was sooo wishing i had a stunner or something. Evil nasty bus driver. Maybe next time you´ll go a little easier on the alcohol?

Beanie, those links? i think the FBI needs to start issuing defib´s or something. GUH!!

And Mer....HD Caps.....MMmmmmmmmmmm.

More!

VK *goes back to lazing in the sun with sangria on tap....*
                              VK, by decree of Beanie...at next JF-fest, there is no boozing until you have helped move at least 2 of Beanie's numerous boxes...

BTW, I sent you a SMS...didn't know if you were taking the mobile with...let me know if you get it when you get back...

Comment

Originally posted by Nessva
                                There is always web messenger or e-messenger....
                                Ugh...WebMSN...never again...

Comment

Working...
                                X