No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup...that one...we passed it at the stop...

Meanie driver...I hope his bad karma comes back to him!

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
      Only now I've discovered that there's no new SGA on that night.
      WHAT??!!

Now watch: they're going to show a really outstanding S2 ep (like "Condemned" or "Trinity") on 9/2, and then, when they go on the rerun break, they'll skip it. And when they do a marathon, they'll skip it again. Same thing happened in S1 with "Thirty Eight Minutes" (my favorite ep of all time)... I was so mad!

But anyway, that's enough cynical off-topic-ness. I just had to rant.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Well its not really off topic when its in defence of seeing hot Joe on tv...

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
          WHAT??!!

Now watch: they're going to show a really outstanding S2 ep (like "Condemned" or "Trinity") on 9/2, and then, when they go on the rerun break, they'll skip it. And when they do a marathon, they'll skip it again. Same thing happened in S1 with "Thirty Eight Minutes" (my favorite ep of all time)... I was so mad!

But anyway, that's enough cynical off-topic-ness. I just had to rant.
          So how long until 'Conversion' now... *getting impatient for this ep*

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
          "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
            So how long until 'Conversion' now... *getting impatient for this ep*
            THREE *&%$# WEEKS!!

::takes deep breath, breathes out slowly:: Okay, I'm calm now. Sorry 'bout that.

Comment

What!? Three weeks?

Comment

So they're showing Instinct, then skipping a week, then showing Conversion in 3 weeks? is that how the schedule goes?

Comment

Originally posted by Nessva
                  What!? Three weeks?
                  "Instinct" a week from yesterday, rerun in 2 weeks, "Conversion" in 3.

I'm really P.O.'ed (Positively Outraged! ) about that. ...But you guys knew that already...

Comment

Well I'm more p****d off ,coz we don't get SGA here until mid October and the 1 friggin' time I'm in the U.S and can legally watch an eppie now, Conversion no less, it isn't bloody well on!
                    I'm looking forward to Conversion sooooo much, and was so excited and IT's NOT ON!
                    There is no God.........
                    sigpic

Comment

Damn. Right when they show Conversion I'm going to be probably still comatose with jet lag.

Comment

Grrrrrr...damn it! I have to wait longer??? *whips SciFi*

Comment

Ummm, something just occurred to me...

I need to clear something up. Ness, I have no idea what the schedule is like in England... I seem to be the only person in this discussion of the schedule who is from the United States... Here, "Conversion" airs in three weeks, but that's all I know. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
                            Ummm, something just occurred to me...

I need to clear something up. Ness, I have no idea what the schedule is like in England... I seem to be the only person in this discussion of the schedule who is from the United States... Here, "Conversion" airs in three weeks, but that's all I know. Sorry.
                            Series doesn't start until mid October here...we're all *coughing* the episodes...

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
                              So they're showing Instinct, then skipping a week, then showing Conversion in 3 weeks? is that how the schedule goes?
                              When they skip a week, that is Labor Day (US) weekend. Ususally they show movies or reruns that weekend starting on Friday night. By Scifi schedule, that the SG-1 marathon. Hope this explains it.

Now back to a regular schedule topic.

Comment

Joe was just gorgeous in TRINITY and did some amazing acting. He always does though. Go forth everyone here and comment on it. DH is good but Joe is better, IMO. And he doesn't get the material or the eps that DH gets, but he still delivers the emotional impact and the layers that I really don't get from DH. Not dissing him, but he doesn't hit the emotional levels for me the way Joe does. He just doesn't have that impact.

That says we've had DUET/Mckay. CONDEMNED/McKay pimping TRINITY/Mckay driven-focus

Time for SHEP SHEP SHEP! Gorgeous, yummy, beyond beautiful Shep.

And, hopefully we will have that with INSTINCT/CONVERSION. Then in AURORA, Lostboys/THE hiVE. EPIPHANY and then I believe CRITICAL MASS and GRACE are Mckay eps again. Then TOWER and THE LONG GOODBYE should have lots of Shep focus. We didn't get a single Shep ep in season one. I want lots of angst and beauty to drool over and I want it NOW! LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X