Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knocknashee
    VK, that's just cheeky...try blaming your man, sweetheart...
    Love to. care to lend me one?

And besides, it's not as cheeky as that photo
    FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
    There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
      I have a marriage certificate. There is a different guy's name on it, but. . well, have to throw off the press somehow.
      I got one of those. My initials are Mrs MS though. Seriously. I keep confusing my surname though and wanting to write Shanks

Comment

*grumbles* not that this can compare to Beanie's Butt Pic (which totally steals the thread)

But ( ) at least he's shirtless

Comment

VERY nice piccies......*slurp....drool....thunk*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nessva
            *grumbles* not that this can compare to Beanie's Butt Pic (which totally steals the thread)

But ( ) at least he's shirtless

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...sva/GW/jf9.jpg
            What show/movie did this pic come from?

Comment

Originally posted by VonKnibble
              Love to. care to lend me one?

And besides, it's not as cheeky as that photo
              I would if I had one myself...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
              "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                Dawsons Creek

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                  Dawson's Creek...

I think the best picture this week was one where Joe was fully clothed myself...sorry to be boring guys...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                  "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Which fully clothed one?

Comment

Right, in the spirit of good intentions of bed before midnight, i'm offski.

So, thankyou all for the great piccies, laughs, grumbles 'n all.

Goodnightx
                      FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
                      There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Night!!

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
                          What lava lamp, what butt? Did anyone notice that cute little cactus on the table?
                          Ah no, didn't notice the little cactus, I was hypnotized by the wallpaper
                          Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee

I think the best picture this week was one where Joe was fully clothed myself...sorry to be boring guys...
                            The B & W camping pic?

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by Nessva
                              Which fully clothed one?
                              This one...

Night VK! Sweet dirty dreams!

Comment

Ooh, ok, I'd have to agree with you on that one Beanie. Its new, its arty and its Shep. What more could we want!?

Comment

Working...
                                X