Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
    I thought today was "give greytop green" day.

So. .give the lady some "green" and don't PM her any of your chicken pics.
    Yes ma'am, right away. Green's a-comin'!

Comment

Originally posted by Droops
      Yes ma'am, right away. Green's a-comin'!
      While you're at it. . give me some green too. And Beanie needs green for the cool new pics she shared. . .and florence has been ill and needs green to cheer her up. . .and Merentha should have green as she is JF's wife. .well, maybe just give her green because she can spin a good yarn, and mazz needs green because she likes your chickens.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Done, and done.

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
          I have one of those, it's called E:\
          ROTFLMAO!!!

Now i dont feel so bad about having an entire hard drive dedicated to SGA....
          FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
          There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

While you're at it. . give me some green too. And Beanie needs green for the cool new pics she shared. . .and florence has been ill and needs green to cheer her up. . .and Merentha should have green as she is JF's wife. .well, maybe just give her green because she can spin a good yarn, and mazz needs green because she likes your chickens.
            LOL!

Thanks for the jello Droops...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
            "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

i cant give ya green yet beanie gptta spread it around

but got droops and FP

lovely sheppy piccys everyone
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VonKnibble
                ROTFLMAO!!!

Now i dont feel so bad about having an entire hard drive dedicated to SGA....
                I'm not THAT bad, I've got less than 9,000 files on SG1 and SGA. Not much less, however

Droops, you poor, browbeaten thing. I think we know who's boss

And about fanfic. I'm after drawing a graphic novel, but I'm pants at writing plots and storylines. If anyone has a fanfic or knows of a good one that the author would be willing to let me use, I'd like to draw the novel around the story.

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                  i cant give ya green yet beanie gptta spread it around

but got droops and FP

lovely sheppy piccys everyone
                  No worries CKO...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                  "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

I'm not THAT bad, I've got less than 9,000 files on SG1 and SGA. Not much less, however
                    I daren't look at how many files I have... or how much of my hard-drive JF takes up...

Hmmmm nicely phrased Beanie...if only you did have Joe on your hard-drive...in your bed...

And about fanfic. I'm after drawing a graphic novel, but I'm pants at writing plots and storylines. If anyone has a fanfic or knows of a good one that the author would be willing to let me use, I'd like to draw the novel around the story.
                    Not sure my latest one would really be suitable for that...plus, it's not quite finished yet. You could always try asking one of the FF.net authors who's fic you like if they mind...

Comment

Droops, you poor, browbeaten thing.
                      Yes, pity is good. I deserve lots of it for being beaten constantly. *puts on pouty face*

Can I get a bit more pity here please?

Comment

Yes, pity is good. I deserve lots of it for being beaten constantly. *puts on pouty face*

Comment

Well, when you have to go home to this everyday, I guess we can take some pity on you. . .note, I said SOME.

*sure getting good mileage from the witch pic today. .*LOL* Must be full moon.* Ooops, shouldn't say, "full moon" or the butt pic might show up again.*

Comment

Enough frivolous behavior. We need to see a REAL man:

Comment

Enough frivolous behavior. We need to see a REAL man:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y65...m1/SGA-JF4.jpg
                              And what a man !

*THUNK !*
                              Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

and some very sexy piccys they are too

im gonna have to get my butt chewed at wk (im off for the next three days) but have to go in cuz the boss lady has to talk to me.. *gulp* i didnt do anything wrong.. there was a wee lil incident on fri with one of of the cooks, she thought i swore at her... i did no such thing... i looked at the menu and saw that it was grilled garlic bread (my understandin' that it would be made on the grill) i pointed that out (well i was havin' a semi' bad day too) was runnin' behind ect. ) ect... it was a pointless mistake...

then mon she told me that she had already wrote me up for something (said mentioned fri, prob) was thinkin' 'well waht the frak did i do wrong'
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X