Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knocknashee
    If he didn't want it broadcast, he shouldn't have got it out in the first place...simple really...

I'll tell him that too!

LOL! You go girl!!

Totally random Joe thought...I wonder if he's gonna be packing his kids off to boarding school like his parents did with him???
    Hmm..interesting thought mate! I expect it's all according whether he enjoyed himself there or not.....and what his wife thinks ofcourse!

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
      Well I am back from my lie down, hehe, you know it is one o'clock in the morning here I'm glad there is a holiday for The Queen .

The pics are wonderfull I never noticed his elf like ears before how cute. I feel like I am being unfaithfull to Michael Shanks though, is it O.K to love two Stargate hunks at once? Not to mention I have a soft spot for David Hewlett.
      Multithunking is the way forward! You get more clones that way I've got a bound Daniel, an unbound Daniel, a wet Shep and a dry Shep. I'm pondering adding some Jack, Ford or Mitchell clones to my collection too, but the cupboard's getting full

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
        Multithunking is the way forward! You get more clones that way I've got a bound Daniel, an unbound Daniel, a wet Shep and a dry Shep. I'm pondering adding some Jack, Ford or Mitchell clones to my collection too, but the cupboard's getting full
        Oh yea, like a stuffed cupboard would stop you.

Comment

geez, i come back to this thread after having a good nite's rest and you guys are more crazier than ever......nice piccies too tho
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Droops
            Oh yea, like a stuffed cupboard would stop you.
            I'm scared. You almost know me better than I know myself

Spinning things. Joe has guns, I got my stick. I am now up to throwing and catching it whilst it's still spinning. Looks good. Need more tricks though. And less dropping.

Comment

ROFL! Look, it's JF on a skateboard...not a bad skateboard tho now..
              sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone
                I've just spent 1 hour capping the CSI Miami ep JF is in. So expect to see some new caps from time to time
                First, here's my fav...

I have to say that when you see this kind of pic full screen, it's difficult not to fall from your chair
                Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                  Hi everyone
                  I've just spent 1 hour capping the CSI Miami ep JF is in. So expect to see some new caps from time to time
                  First, here's my fav...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41...ami/CSI_35.jpg

I have to say that when you see this kind of pic full screen, it's difficult not to fall from your chair
                  I spent an age capping that...took me forever...

Some fantastic pics to be had in there...but the file drove me nuts. Every time I hit the 'cap' button, the file would jump forward two frames... grrrrrr!

This one is my fave...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                  "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                    I spent an age capping that...took me forever...

Some fantastic pics to be had in there...but the file drove me nuts. Every time I hit the 'cap' button, the file would jump forward two frames... grrrrrr!

This one is my fave...

http://www.the-need-of-you.net/fbpix...4/csim_023.jpg
                    Yeah, nice pic
                    I didn't have the same problems capping this ep. I use WMP. So when I am on the right scene, I just hit pause, then go frame by frame

This one is not bad either...
                    Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

"Dr Weir ? Do you hear me ?... Damn, I'm not on the right tv show !"

Sorry, I couldn't resist !

Comment

Originally posted by starfish
                        More CSI

GUH!!!

Nice piccies...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Not the SHIRT again.... take it off!! Take it off!!

Welcome Chelle, Drwho'srose and Weir_D! (do we call you Weir or Weird for short? )

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
                            Not the SHIRT again.... take it off!! Take it off!!
                            Don't know, I kind of like it...

Hey, what am I saying ? Of course he has to take it off !

Comment

Mer, since you don't like his shirt, here's one especially for you where you won't have to look at it

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                                Mer, since you don't like his shirt, here's one especially for you where you won't have to look at it

Shhhh, it was just an excuse to get his shirt off!

That pic is just... GUH... his lips.... GUH

Comment

Working...
                                X