Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knocknashee
    You seriously don't want to know what Ness told Chris...
    Yes! seriously what she tell him? what? WHAT
    FBI - Special Agent VonKnibble. Head of the Post-Whump Protectorate
    There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Originally posted by VonKnibble
      Yes! seriously what she tell him? what? WHAT
      She asked Chris if he'd ever play Santa in a TV show or film, then when she got his autograph told him that there was a group of fans on the net who were obsessed with Joe Flanigan's boxers...

I just don't know what that girl thinks of sometimes...

You know, I've only just, 29 posts later, realised I've past 1500 posts...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Ok folks, how's this for coincidence?...

Yesterday, some of our infantry lads were out playing with REME and the bomb squad, and as usually occurs when you let the infantry play with stuff....well, there was casualties.

One of them came to my neck of the woods, and i todled over to get a handover, and..you guessed it, his name was Maj. John Sheppard!! spelt the same too! (english spelling usually different)...which all became clear when i realised he was actually USArmy on detachment!

He was in a bit of a state, but conscious, so i told him about our Shep which kept him giggling for hours....

then again, that could have been the morphine...
        Ooh......how spooky is that!

Yep.......we really need to know if there was a similarity in looks! Ofcourse, I suppose if there was, you wouldn't tell us 'cos you'd want to keep him all for yourself!!

Comment

She asked Chris if he'd ever play Santa in a TV show or film, then when she got his autograph told him that there was a group of fans on the net who were obsessed with Joe Flanigan's boxers...

LOL....what did Chris say to that?!

Yay! On 1500! I'll have to look to see what I'm on........I know I'm now a Super Soldier...............SO NO-ONE MESS WITH ME, RIGHT??!!!!

Comment

Hey guys. Not been around, had to get married and stuff

I'll get onto that dress uniform pic this evening.

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
              LOL....what did Chris say to that?!

Yay! On 1500! I'll have to look to see what I'm on........I know I'm now a Super Soldier...............SO NO-ONE MESS WITH ME, RIGHT??!!!!

I believe it was something like "Oh...erm..yeah, ok". I think Chris thought she was a bit of a loon to be honest...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
              "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz

Congrats on getting married Mazz! What does your other half think about you spending time here?!

Shep in dress uniform..........

Comment

I just don't know what that girl thinks of sometimes...

Heh heh!

there ain't nothing wrong with being obsessed with Joe Flannigans boxers, my girl.

btw, congrats on passing 1500.
                  There is no point in arguing with an idiot, they will just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Congrats on getting married Mazz! What does your other half think about you spending time here?!

Shep in dress uniform..........
                    Thanks

He doesn't really care.... He knows I am a Stargate obsessed geek, and he even found me a huge stack of SG1 dvds being sold cheaply the other week. I married him, not Stargate, so he knows where my priorities really lie

Comment

I believe it was something like "Oh...erm..yeah, ok". I think Chris thought she was a bit of a loon to be honest...
                      Tsk!! I don't know............ these actors!!

You'd think they'd be prepared for all these perfectly reasonable comments and have decent responses wouldn't you!!

Comment

Thanks

He doesn't really care.... He knows I am a Stargate obsessed geek, and he even found me a huge stack of SG1 dvds being sold cheaply the other week. I married him, not Stargate, so he knows where my priorities really lie
                        That's lovely! He sounds like the ideal guy.......

Comment

Ooh......how spooky is that!

Yep.......we really need to know if there was a similarity in looks! Ofcourse, I suppose if there was, you wouldn't tell us 'cos you'd want to keep him all for yourself!!

Sorry gal's, but he looked nothing like our Shep. there was me thinking some higher being had heard my plea, and sent me my very own clone! imagine my dismay when he turned out to be blond!

...actually, i gotta say, that kinda freaked me a bit..

Comment

Congratulations! now we have to call you Mrs mazzmatazz....

Oooh, can't wait!

Comment

Sorry gal's, but he looked nothing like our Shep. there was me thinking some higher being had heard my plea, and sent me my very own clone! imagine my dismay when he turned out to be blond!

...actually, i gotta say, that kinda freaked me a bit..
                              Ooh yeah........blonde Shep doesn't work for me!

If you go quite a few pages back you'll find a picture of that! Don't ask me where tho'.........p'raps someone else knows....or can re-post it!!

Comment

Thanks

Congrats on the marriage Mazz...

And finding a good 'un as well...

Comment

Working...
                                X