Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nessva
    Wow. Is it quiet here tonight or what? Is something going on I don't know about?
    SHHHH! Don't tell Nessva everyone! Remember, keep the oath secret!

Comment

Ah, guess I was lucky to miss it then!

Comment

Evening all...

Here's a piccie for you'se...remove girl, insert self!

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
          Evening all...

Umm..... *DED*

Comment

You certainly know how to wake us up, Beanie!

Comment

[color=indigo]Evening all...

GUH!

What girl??? I don't see any girl? *rotflmao*

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Well, it kinda works like this. I'm doing my bit for the world. If I can find something else to wake people up, then maybe they'll lay off the coffee, then the people in the Third World won't have to grow it as a cash crop...or something...

*Realises she's talking utter sh*te*

Or maybe I just wanted to perve over Joe's rather fit semi-nekkid body...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

I'd say the latter option sounds most likely

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                    GUH!

What girl??? I don't see any girl? *rotflmao*
                    PMSL!

Neither do I...I see me there instead...such a delusional mind...

Comment

Evening all...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6..._VIDEO-103.jpg
                      Beanie ! You let him go with another woman ?!?
                      I thought he had learnt the lesson the other day but he did it again

PS : yet, it's a nice view And I'm not talking about the girl. I don't see any girl in this pic anyway
                      Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                        Beanie ! You let him go with another woman ?!?
                        I thought he had learnt the lesson the other day but he did it again

PS : yet, it's a nice view And I'm not talking about the girl. I don't see any girl in this pic anyway
                        Alas, he keeps wandering...

Plenty of clones around to keep me occupied until he decides to come back...

Time to ring Tom again I think...oh wait, that is Tom in the pic...so where's Shep..?

Comment

I kind of like the light in the background. I bet that would look nice in the kitchen . . . .

Comment

There was a light in the background?!

Comment

Originally posted by Nessva
                              There was a light in the background?!
                              You know, I was certain there was something I was missing...

Comment

Lol. Like a shirt?

Comment

Working...
                                X