Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Girl Clone
    This one?
    Thats the one, thanks, it's been too long since I saw it last, about 2 days or so.
    "Nobody Screws Stargate Like Seven"

Wanna see a signed script cover? http://www.geocities.com/darkwarden/Stargate/index.htm

Technology solving problems.
    http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/

Comment

Originally posted by Girl Clone
      Are you OK? Have you hurt yourself? Here's Joe looking for something to put on any cuts or scrapes you may have sustained...

I think Joe better hand that on to Shep. It appears there's gonna be a lot of whumping in season 2!!

Comment

Nope, sorry! He looks best as shep and nothing more. I really wanted to see that miami episode though. Anyone from australia here? Has it been on yet?
        Support SHEX, wear a shirt ... I did!

Comment

I like the new sig Proxy ... we match!

NO THUNK!!!!!
          Support SHEX, wear a shirt ... I did!

Comment

Originally posted by John_Sheppard
            Nope, sorry! He looks best as shep and nothing more. I really wanted to see that miami episode though. Anyone from australia here? Has it been on yet?
            I think it's been on here. I'm not sure as CSI:Miami annoys the proverbial out of me, so I only watch it when there's nothing better to do. But I vaguely remember the shirt
            "Never offend people with style when you can offend them with substance." --Sam Brown

Comment

I recently managed to find the episode, although Shep/Joe is in it, he doesn't play a big role and you don't get to see that much of him, he's either sitting down or in a dark setting.
              "Nobody Screws Stargate Like Seven"

Wanna see a signed script cover? http://www.geocities.com/darkwarden/Stargate/index.htm

Technology solving problems.
              http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/

Comment

Originally posted by John_Sheppard
                I like the new sig Proxy ... we match!

NO THUNK!!!!!
                Thanks, but the complete credit is meant for Mazz.

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
                  Blimey!! That pic was a shot to the system first thing in the morning!!

Beanie........can you put me on the list as Protector of the Peepers please? I don't think those lovely eyes have got a defender yet !!

Especially when it pops up when you are at work!!! What are you people trying to do to me??!!

Remind me later...the file is on my PC at home...in fact it might be a good idea if people PM these...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                  "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                    Thanks for passing the reminder Mazz
                    Just a little problem though : if we can't post pics of SGA season 1, there won't be many Shep pics to post
                    It didn't say you COULDN'T post season 1 pics. . just that we can't post spoiler pics. I would say funny expressions, etc. would be okay, but Shep shooting an alien would be a spoiler?

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

I made a post in the "Ask the Mods" thread to clarify what Feli meant in the other thread. . and just how do they define "spoilers" in a pic. If we are reading this correctly, the Atlantis thunk threads would be pretty barren.

Comment

Tht's a gd idea. Tell us what the Mods say.

Originally posted by Merentha
                        Actually I was thinking about taking up the cause of wardrobe too, so this will work out well You're hired!!!

Love those non-SGA pics!! *THUNK*
                        Lol! Thanx.

Yay I'm hired!

Love the stylist for the new promo pics tho!

And some pics of the much loved terminal bedhead.

Comment

Oooh, bedhead! I love the thoughts associtated with 'bed' ...

Comment

ooooohhh those are wonderful sheppy piccys as ususal... yum yum yum
                            sigpic

Comment

Wow. Is it quiet here tonight or what? Is something going on I don't know about?

Comment

Originally posted by Nessva
                                Wow. Is it quiet here tonight or what? Is something going on I don't know about?
                                GW was down for awhile earlier. I don't think everyone has realized it is back up and running.

Comment

Working...
                                X