Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Merentha
    HEALTH WARNING!!!

Could cause extreme thunking and dedness!!

Ok, I know we've all seen them, but I made them smaller so I could post them up

THUNKITY THUNK THUNK THUNK!!!!!!!!!

GUH GUH GUH AND GUH SOME MORE!!!

I can't even begin to tell you the flips in my tummy right now *pg forum otherwise I'd mention other areas too!*
    sigpic
    Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

The gutter has hit a new low...best get someone in to do some MORE digging...

*Is sure someone will insert the appropriate 'Joe digging with his arse facing the camera' pic from 'The Brotherhood'...*

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
        We're meeting up later...

So, did everyone decide on new departments for FBI???

I want to be Special Agent of the Polished Teeth
        sigpic
        Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
          I want to be Special Agent of the Polished Teeth
          As you wish...*adds Salty*

I'm off to my bed now...catch y'all later!

Slán go foíll!

Beanie. x

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
          "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
            The gutter has hit a new low...best get someone in to do some MORE digging...

*Is sure someone will insert the appropriate 'Joe digging with his arse facing the camera' pic from 'The Brotherhood'...*
            Well, 'cause I wouldn't want to disappoint you...

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
            still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Love the new sigs Beanie & Hah Great work on the clone quality control... can I be an agent too? I've worked on a few cloning projects

Comment

Sure! There's a new batch in the dark room!

Comment

Ack. .I was trying to time my 2,000 post in THIS thread but, alas, got tangled up in a different thread and lost track. *smacking self*

So Shep gets 2001 instead. Its a Space Odyssey!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS ON 2001 POSTS, FP!

*thinks to himself* "Space Odyssey...she has NO idea..."

Comment

Congrats on 2001, FP!!

"Hm... 'space oddity' is more like it in this thread..."

Comment

Weeeee! CONGRATS FP on making 2001 posts!!!!! Shep is so proud of you
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Merentha
                          Congrats on 2001, FP!!

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y54...1_rising5b.jpg
                          "Hm... 'space oddity' is more like it in this thread..."
                          Perhaps... but we're very entertaining!

Comment

Yes we are...and we are VERY proud hussies/thunkers to our one and only Shep...oh yeah and the Shep clones
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                              Ack. .I was trying to time my 2,000 post in THIS thread but, alas, got tangled up in a different thread and lost track. *smacking self*

So Shep gets 2001 instead. Its a Space Odyssey!
                              Party time!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's dance!

Comment

Did someone say party??? Well, looks like Shep is ready...he has got the beer...er...I mean non-alcoholic drinks out and ready to go (what...there ARE minors here)...oh and I guess he has got beer out for the over 21 year olds too

Shep: Now, let's get this party started you thunkers!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X