Joe Flanigan/John Sheppard Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elinor
    The hair is so wonderful I think it probably needs more than one protector!!

Hey all, do you realise Joe's thread is the 5th most viewed on the Characters & Relationships section.......and he's steadily catching up with the SG1 gang? That's not bad going at all I'd say! Woohoo!!

WAAAAY COOOOL! Love it. And the hair is awesome. Must have much protection. ::Merlin stands with spork aready::

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin7
      WAAAAY COOOOL! Love it. And the hair is awesome. Must have much protection. ::Merlin stands with spork aready::
      The hair must be protected from those who would wish to attack it...with hairbrushes, combs and scissors...

Glad to have you on board Merlin...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
      "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
        The hair must be protected from those who would wish to attack it...with hairbrushes, combs and scissors...

Glad to have you on board Merlin...

Glad to be on board. The HAIR must never be messed with. MUSSED yes. MESSED with? NO!!!!!!

And given the SIEGE 3 spoiler pics. The lovely hair stands up even more in season 2. Heeee

Comment

Glad to be on board. The HAIR must never be messed with. MUSSED yes. MESSED with? NO!!!!!!

And given the SIEGE 3 spoiler pics. The lovely hair stands up even more in season 2. Heeee
          Yummmm...what I like to hear...

Quiet in here tonight...maybe cos Mer and SF are busy playing with the Sloganizer again...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
          "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
            Did someone say "hair"?

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

AARGH!! WAH!! No Shep tonight. What are we going to do? I guess I have to get my fix by watching my tapes. Such hard work!

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                Did someone say "hair"?
                Yes Shep...we said hair...

I don't know why I'm talking to him...since he's a vile little CHEAT! I still can't believe he did that...and on my birthday...

Comment

Originally posted by joescookiem
                  AARGH!! WAH!! No Shep tonight. What are we going to do? I guess I have to get my fix by watching my tapes. Such hard work!
                  *Hugs joescookiem and passes a Shepsicle...*

Comment

Look at what SF left in my Rep Box...

*DED*

Comment

Look at what SF left in my Rep Box...
                      *DED*
                      Don't fall for the smile Beanie! Remember what he did to you yesterday!

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt

"Dang. . TV Guide says I've been pre-empted by: Boa. .Boa 2. . Return to Boa. . Boa Vs. Boa. . Boa From Outer Space. . sheesh!

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                          Don't fall for the smile Beanie! Remember what he did to you yesterday!
                          That was...erm...oh...*fights urge to forgive*...god, why's he so gorgeous? Did he say sorry? I can't remember...

*Passes out*

Comment

Shep is still in the doghouse as far as I'm concerned...
                            You think he'll be safe in the doghouse, huh?...

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                            still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                              You think he'll be safe in the doghouse, huh?...
                              He goes off with the poodle, and that's the END! That clone will be shipped off...

Comment

Seeing as I'm the head of division, I think I should be in charge of making sure the bedhead always stays perfectly mussed...by whatever means I deem necessary...

Comment

Working...
                                X